
This is Emmie and one of her best friends, Kenzie. The girls have been friends since they were 3 years old and in Little Lambs Preschool. It hasn't always been smooth sailing for them, but through it all I think they have grown up and figured out how to get along and be good friends. The girls went out this night and Kenzie came to our house to get ready. You can just imagine how Emmie's bathroom looked when they were done primping can't you?!?!?! lol Tornadoville city! I can hardly believe that next year is their last year of Middle School......can't I just please have my baby back? ;)
37 comments:
I know how you feel. Mickey turned 4 today and it feels like it was yesterday that he was placed in my arms for the fist time.
Not only that Joey in 3 years is off to College.
Sigh
Where does the time go. I want them to remain my babies forever!
Lipgloss, nail polish and sparkles....these are things that make being a girl soooo worth it! LOL! ; )
She is a beautiful young lady.
And just think how good the bathroom will be in the high school years. Huricain Emmie!!!!!
She never stops amazing me what a kind mature gal she is.She must have good parents!!!!
I know how you feel, but they just keep right on growing up. Emmie is such a wonderful girl. You have so much to be proud of.
Now...about this big 4-0! We need to have a little girls night celebration!
I know what ya mean too, it's so hard to see them getting older.
I saw this pic on Emmie's blog -- both of these "young ladies" are just beautiful.
It must be hard to see her getting so much older -- I know I'm having a hard time with Lily turning 3 next week -- I keep finding myself crying out of nowhere! Oh boy. What will I do when she is Em's age???
She is such a beautiful girl - I am sure you are SO proud.
You should have taken a pic of the bathroom!! LOL!!
Two beautiful girls....I hope Emmie's daddy went with them with his shot gun! :) They grow up so fast!
www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com
that hair!!!!!!!! Rapunzel eat your heart out.
Shame on blogger- can't see that photo, just that X marks the spot thing! I'll check in again later...
They grow up fast!
Luckily she is growing up to be an amazing young lady.
Keep smilin!
Your daughter is so pretty. I would kill for hair like that. I know you are so proud of her. Mallory is only three and I am already sad about her starting preschool in the fall. It's just hard letting go.
I can tell that Emmie is a wonderful big sister to Sophia and Daniel.
What beautiful girls...Like Nikki I almost cried b/c Annslee can now dress herself : ) You are doing a great job with her and you can tell by her blog that she has a good head on her shoulders....way to go Mama!
It scares me to see how fast children of blogger buddies are growing up. After this LONG wait they should grow up so fast!!!
Emmie is adorable! What fun the next few years are going to be!
Haven't been by in a few days, and look at your blog design! Cute! And I see you're turning 40 in a few days, Happy B-day!
I know what you mean. It's hard to believe that I will be in 8th grade next year too. Then highschool. Where oh where does the time go?!?!?!?
I know how you feel.. My youngest is going to be in 8th grade this year too.. I was telling my husband how she is growing into a beutiful young girl.
Kim
Harrison will be in 8th grade too !
EEKKK...don't I just have that kid?
Where did the rest come from ?
Time is flying !!
You have the most beautiful children. Emmie is the sweetest teenager I have ever encountered and it is because of you.
I know, I hate it too - but then I remind myself - I guess that is the whole goal!!! SHe is a great teen and one to be proud of!!
Wow to be that age again...so much fun!
BTW Steffie,....get on over to my blog for some exciting news!!!!
Gorgeous!
They'll probably be friends for life. I can only imagine what that bathroom looked like.
The big 4-0 coming up? I have 2 more years. Oh, they go so fast!!
Adorable picture! Emmie seems like such a wonderful young lady!
Part of me is terrified of Hannah growing up and the other part is really looking forward to her blossoming into a young woman.
Hope you're not all memed out! I just tagged for a new one I haven't seen over at my place! HA! ; )
Um, sorry. No, you cannot have your baby back. The good news is that you've got Sophia and Deedal and the newest little B. to enjoy while you're enjoying the teenage years with Emmie!
Besides, what's a little bathroom mess? It was ALL worth it, the girls are GORGEOUS!!
It's so hard being now on the other side huh? When I was her age I was just so excited to get older and do new things. Like wear makeup and a bra (not that I needed one, then or now). But now watching them grow up, it's so bittersweet.
Hi Steffie~
I just recently came across your blog and it is great!!! You have a beautiful family and one day--in God's perfect timing--will have an even more beautiful family.
Thanks for all the great posts.
Fondly,
Lisa in San Antonio
Mother to Lindy Li-Xiao (http://lindyli.blogspot.com/)
Paperchasing for her mei mei (http://makeroomformeimei.blogspot.com/)
What beautiful girls!
That is so great that they have such a strong friendship!!! I can relate about middle school ending. Mine is going to her first high school dance tonight.....YIKES...where did the time go???? They goodness I will be a chaprone....much to her horror;)
I meant "thank goodness"...I guess I type too fast:)
What sweet looking girls. It is wonderful to find a friend who sticks with you through thick and thin.
Hugs,
Jonni
How are you my friend? I've been missing you. I guess both of our lives are crazy busy right now. I'll try to e-mail more!!
Both girls are just gorgeous!
The Big 40 eh! Passed that one several years ago...but it's all about what age you feel anyways!
They are beautiful girls. Emmie is so sweet and just lovely. I saw your comment on Ms. Dragonfly and I am sorry that children can be so cruel. When they would pick on me my Mom would tell me they were jelous.... in Emmie's case I would say that is true. She's beautiful inside and out and she's smart, sweet and funny. When she posts comments on my blog is makes my heart smile.
Don't let them get to you Emmie.... just SHINE....
and to you Steffanie, I know how you feel.... I want to protect my children but I can't always and when the bullies were making fun of my Nicholas it about broke my heart and I just wanted to FIX IT!
Oh, if only people would be nice.
Going out?! Where? Omg, is this what I have to look forward too? I didn't think they started going out until er, um high school! Shit. Must prepare myself now...
Your entire family is beautiful. You are "super mom".
Rony
Beauty deeper than skin. You have a wonderful family and so good looking too. Your pride in your family is evident, Stef you and Dave are great parents.
Post a Comment