I have always loved seeing children from China.There is something special about there looks,the skin tone and the silky black hair. Beautiful is the only way to describe this picture.
I was just looking back at comments on other blogs.I loved your comment about Joe and Becky on Favorite Photo Friday.I am just loving it, finaly someone who is as naughty as I am and all this time i've been holding back.You're in for it now Steffie look out. Nothing better then an other naughty blogger.
Such a beauty! Love the tan lines! Too Cute! Thank you for your comments on my blog. It really makes my day to see a response to my blogging efforts! You are a sweet soul!
ROFL over your comment to my swimming post! Clarification: "Poppy" is what our grandsons call Wayne; "Wrangler" is the lab's name; as nobody is swimming with any poopy over here (as far as I know)! Hilarious!!!!
Amen, Amen !!! i am amazed every time i see an asian beauty... it is the eyes that win me over. those beautiful eyes that captured us all in those referral pictures..
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
49 comments:
Sophia is very beautiful! I just love these black and white shots!
Love the photos, she is so cute! Blacka nd white are my favourites, they are so crisp in detail.
Tan lines (on a two year old)! So unfair!
She is beautiful. You can see God's fingerprints all over her!
She is just beautiful!!!!
No wonder.... she is truly beautiful. She melts your heart.
What a beauty! Isn't it wonderful to just sit back and watch them : )
Sweetie you couldn't take a bad picture of this child. She is simply gorgeous. Rony
A true beauty!
Keep smilin!
Sophia is a very pretty little girl.. A true beauty..
Kim
Sophia is a very pretty little girl.. A true beauty..
Kim
She is a beauty...what a blessed mama you are!
She is definitely amazing and beautiful!
She is so beautiful. And, BTW, I was dying with your truck driver story. You ARE one hot mama...Cap'n Feathersword would be proud!
Those are just beatiful pictures Stefanie. She is a lovely girl, inside and out (just like her mother with the plump lips!!!
She is beautiful!
I am so moved by the beauty of the precious girls!
I have always loved seeing children from China.There is something special about there looks,the skin tone and the silky black hair. Beautiful is the only way to describe this picture.
I was just looking back at comments on other blogs.I loved your comment about Joe and Becky on Favorite Photo Friday.I am just loving it, finaly someone who is as naughty as I am and all this time i've been holding back.You're in for it now Steffie look out.
Nothing better then an other naughty blogger.
And you should be because she is AWEsome!!!
What a brown berry she is. She is just darling.
scrumptious!
Cutie !
Love the black and white photos.
They don't get any more beautiful than Sophia. We are all truly blessed.
She is so pretty!!!
She is so beautiful...what a darling!
She is truly breathtaking. Black and white really captured it.
I hear you on that one...I am awe-struck on a daily basis.
Our girls are truly lovely in ways that take your breath away!
Wonderful photos of lil Sophia. can't wait to give her a big squeeze this weekend.
Absolutely breathtaking!!
God made WONDERFUL matches, didn't He?!?! Great pics!!
Sophia is so beautiful. I love black and white photos. And candid shots! So sweet.
www.heart4malawi.blogspot.com
Such a beauty! Love the tan lines! Too Cute! Thank you for your comments on my blog. It really makes my day to see a response to my blogging efforts! You are a sweet soul!
She's a beauty, that's for sure!
Those cheeks-I just want to kiss them! :)
Love, love, love the black and whites and also Sophias beautiful face.
Your family is too cute! Glad I found your blog.
She is indeed a cutie! :)
Yup she is perfect!
I know what you mean!!
I must really like you to switch browsers! Wierd how firefox just stopped opening your blog.
Anywhooo, how did Sophia get her hands on my bra?
Those are beautiful pictures you took of Sophia.
Hugs,
Jonni
I know what you mean....Sophia is a beaity indeed.
And I can certainly see why!
So beautiful:)
Kim
ROFL over your comment to my swimming post! Clarification: "Poppy" is what our grandsons call Wayne; "Wrangler" is the lab's name; as nobody is swimming with any poopy over here (as far as I know)! Hilarious!!!!
She is one gorgeous girl!
No words can describe how beautiful she is...
Very beautiful! Love the photos.
so beautiful!
Amen, Amen !!! i am amazed every time i see an asian beauty... it is the eyes that win me over. those beautiful eyes that captured us all in those referral pictures..
Post a Comment