Oh thats too funny. I love Sophia's shirt. I wish I had a shirt like that :- ) Oh well like Elisa, Jarrod, and Thomas said it's hard to get mad at those two cuties!!!
at my house elijah and emily are both like tornadoes ... they leave a path of destruction where ever they go ...so i am going with daniel/sophia as the culprits and not my sweet emmie!!!
One sad lonely blue croc. Where's the other one...at the side of the freeway? How does ONE shoe end up on the highway . Is that a tampon I see? I have a zoom lens and I'm gonna find out what's written on that paper. Hope it has your visa info. :o) Trouble.
For Emmy on her mom's blog: Emmerson, you better get busy picking up the crib! Those aren't your sister's or brother's painted toenails in that room. I think you are the piggy this time sista! At least it's good to see you use the actual Creative Memories adhesives and not a knockoff.
Oh I love it!!!! Reminds me of my house!!! It's a full time job just keeping up the Chloe tornado - I am trying to teach her to pick up her own mess - DREAM ON at age 2, right?!?!?! The kids are all too sweet to do such things - could it be DADDY!?!?!?!?
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
28 comments:
It makes it hard to get mad with them when they are so cute!
Oh thats too funny. I love Sophia's shirt. I wish I had a shirt like that :- ) Oh well like Elisa, Jarrod, and Thomas said it's hard to get mad at those two cuties!!!
Uh oh, the famous "I didn't do it". I love it, they are so cute!
Why I am sure Emmie would NEVER have a messy room!!!!!
Too cute!
Deb
(Olivia's lucky mom)
Emmie..do not blame your sweet siblings...love Deedal's face!!!
Ha. Ha ha. Oh that's funny. It's the whodunnit years ahead!
Hmmmm...I just don't know WHO to believe. Who do YOU think did it, Momma?
But, I do agree with everyone else...your kiddos are too cute to be mad at!
that is to funny! I love Sophie's shirt.
I bought that shirt for Annaliese to wear when we bring her home!!!
With 4 big brothers I know she's going to need it!! lol
too cute! :o)
Oh dear!!!
at my house elijah and emily are both like tornadoes ... they leave a path of destruction where ever they go ...so i am going with daniel/sophia as the culprits and not my sweet emmie!!!
Oh yea, Gwen......no wonder Emmie loves you so much! lol
Hehehe...you're outnumbered mama. And they've all got your number ;0) Too cute.
Ohh Beleive me it will get better as time passes... Cute!
One sad lonely blue croc. Where's the other one...at the side of the freeway? How does ONE shoe end up on the highway . Is that a tampon I see? I have a zoom lens and I'm gonna find out what's written on that paper. Hope it has your visa info.
:o)
Trouble.
Lol! You hit the nail on the head! Such a cute post.
lol...u know u love me!
I will work on cleaning that up tonight...I'll get Sophia to help me too! Lol
Yeah....you'd better, you little fashion monster!
For Emmy on her mom's blog: Emmerson, you better get busy picking up the crib! Those aren't your sister's or brother's painted toenails in that room. I think you are the piggy this time sista! At least it's good to see you use the actual Creative Memories adhesives and not a knockoff.
Too cute! I'm sure it's never a dull day at your house...lol
Oh I love it!!!! Reminds me of my house!!! It's a full time job just keeping up the Chloe tornado - I am trying to teach her to pick up her own mess - DREAM ON at age 2, right?!?!?! The kids are all too sweet to do such things - could it be DADDY!?!?!?!?
Yup, I HEAR you!!! Same thing over here!
I recognize this...it's the blame game. My kids are experts! Sorry, but it never ends. How are you doing????
Those cute little
faces! Both are
adorable!
Such a clever blog ... and you have adorable kids! ... the picture at the top of your blog ... I can actually do that with my face ... scary. :-)
I know I didn't do it either! ;0)
Post a Comment