In the last few weeks, I have received some comments from "new" lurkers that decided to post a comment. It has been great....especially if you have a blog that I can visit too. So my challenge for the next few days is, if you stop by my blog please leave a comment so I can have the opportunity to get to know you too. It always helps to know that I'm not the only Mom going insane, forgetting things, mis-placing things, counting down the hours until bed time, experiencing tough days, having great days, days I can't wait to be over, days I wish would never end, loving my silly tribe and waiting to bring another child home through adoption. This "blogging world" puts many smiles on my face along with shedding many tears. I've come to love it! So I hope you will "de-lurk" and let me get to know you too! ;)
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






60 comments:
I will pray for your father.
I know who you look like to me now. (Everyone reminds me of someone else! ) Have you ever heard of Bible study teacher Angela Thomas? Y'all favor each other VERY much and I think she just beautiful, so that must mean I think YOU are beautiful as well! Have a great day! ; )
I have been lurking for quite a while now. We are paperchasing for our daughter from China! So I love hearing your voice of wisdom on adopting. This morning I just created my own blog! It's pretty basic but I'll learn as I go. I will lift up your father in prayer, as well.
I have been thinking the exact same thing as Panda Mom! When I first saw your picture, Angela Thomas came to my mind. She is beautiful and so are you!
I sure hope we are in the same travel group!
Adele
Just incase you have never seen her, here is her website. http://www.angelathomas.com/?content=news
Adele
Well, no need for me to delurk..you hear from me all the time but I did want to say I will be praying for your dad ..keep us posted.
I have been following along for awhile. We are waiting for our Log in Date ( somewhere in April) ..There is a lot of information in Blogs.. Some have been there and some are just like me.. Not sure... This is a very long process and this surely helps in the long wait..I will send a prayer out for your father..
Take care..By the way .. my name is Kim and we are from Arizona
I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now. I keep meaning to comment on your blogs, but then I get distracted (usually by a kid) and forget to go back.
We're getting ready to bring our fourth child home (first three from Russia. This last one from Ukraine.) My brother and sister-in-law are adopting a special needs child from China. I've been trying to read a lot of China PAP blogs so I can better understand the process they're going through and support them.
We'll be praying for your Dad.
Not sure if I've ever posted...but I do love reading your blog!
Stef:
Please know I will be praying for complete healing.
Also I just wanted to let you know I am here. I sometime just read your post and go off on another. Take care and take sometime for yourself.
I'm a frequent reader but I'm afraid I don't always make comments. I guess it's because I have so many blogs I frequent and can't keep up with all of them. In the future I will try to post a "hi" from time to time. I always enjoy your blog! Please visit mine!
We will be praying for your Dad, Stef.
Teresa
Your father and family are in my prayers. Keep us posted!
I am a lurker and love your blog and your daughter's blog. I started when you went to get Sophie and have just continued so now I'm anxious to follow your next adventure. All the adventures are things you will look back on and smile! SO On those days when you want to scream - just smile!
A gramma in Nashville TN
Lurk, lurk, lurk! I like your site, it's very peaceful ;)
Another adoptive Mom.
http://shueyfive.blogspot.com
I'm so sad to hear about your dad, Stef.
Hope everything's OK!
I am thinking about your family and your Dad Robert. Hope he is ok.
Praying for your Father as well.
Kristy in Oregon
Sorry about your dad, will keep him in my prayers.
We will be praying for
your dad! I hope he is
feeling better today!
Take care!
I will be praying for your father. I hope everything is ok. I have been reading your blog for a while, I don't know if I've ever commented or not. I enjoy hearing about your tribe. You are welcome to visit my blog!!!
Blessings-
Andie
I'm thinking of your dad and wish him a speedy recovery.
Sending huge get well wishes to your father.
I love it when a lurker soddnely appears in person, well print.
We wish your Father a very speedy recovery.
Your blogs are the first ones I read when I get on the computer. They just make my day. I will be praying for your dad and family.
Wow... I had no idea about your dad! I'm glad he's relatively okay and hope his cuts and bruises heal quickly!
I will keep your father in my thoughts and prayers. Poor man.
Hi Stefanie,
I have been viewing your blog now for a couple of months. I love reading it and hearing stories about your family. I will be praying for your Dad and hope that he has a quick recovery.
Laura
Poor Dad of yours. I would just feel sick if my Dad did this. I know he would feel badly about it too. Parents are just not supposed to get old!
Are you recording my house? There are many many days where I am thankful the day is over! Aww, and to enjoy a fine glass on the grape. yes, some days are way better than others but it is all so well worth it.
Rony
So sorry about your dad. Glad to hear he's feeling (if not looking!) better.
I'd love to meet you at YC on the 25th. So far (fingers crossed, here) nothing is on the calendar, so it looks very doable. What time?
Thanks for the invite!
I too am praying for your father.
Kim
Oh your poor dad! I will say a prayer for him.
Great idea with the delurking lotsa people fessed up eh! Ha ha I have about 50 or more visitors a day but never that many leave a comment. I'll have to steal your idea!
Ps. I love your blog!
Steffie,
I'm glad to here that your Father is doing well. My Dad had similar injuries when he was hit in the face by a huge branch he was cutting and knocked off a ladder last year. Fortunately, his injuries were not as bad as they looked. I'm praying that your Father heals quickly.
April
wow, now that is a lot of comments... hoping your dad recovers quickly... love ya my friend ...
I'm so glad to hear that your father is ok. Wow, that must have been scary. We will say a prayer for him to recover quickly.
I don't know who pandamom is talking about, so I'm going to look at the website Adele listed.
The strength of a village far exceeds the power of one. Group hugs work. Glad to hear this outcome.
Hi there,
I am a "new lurker" and enjoy your blog so much. We are currently paperchasing for our daughter, we have 3 boys (14, 12, & 10). I have started a blog, but have not been posting much, I hope you visit sometime. Since I am a new blogger, can I ask where you find all of the art you add to your posts? I dont know where to look.
Blessings to your family
~Dawn
P.S. Sophia's moon song is my favorite!!
I am not sure if this is the right way to respond to your question (newbie can you tell?), if not let me know. As for our paperchase, we are not as far along as I wish we were :), working on the final questions for our autobios, so we can start our HS visits, i do have alot of my original docs that i need for our dossier though!! Any advice, send it my way!!
Hope your Dad is well on the road to recovery. Love the blog.
Donna
Glad to hear the update on your father. So thankful it wasn't any worse! I'll continue praying,my friend.:)
Hi Stef!
Glad to hear that your dad is
doing better! We will continue
to pray for him. Keep us posted!
I hope you and your family
have a great weekend!
Hi! I'm a new reader too! I've bookmarked your blog and if you don't mind, I'll add it to my blogroll when I get around to it. Oh, and I'm thinking and praying for your dad. I'm glad it's not too serious. Must have been scary!
Your poor Dad, Thank the Lord he is going to be ok. I will lift him up in prayer and please keep us posted how he is doing.
God Bless you all
Daleea
I am one of those who lurks. I've read your story on the story of you and its been great keeping up with your family. I always want to know what home life is like after adoption. I want to adopt from china, but it will be at least another 2 years, because I am still in school. But, I cannot wait too adopt. I've been wanting to adopt since i was a teen-ager, I've always said i would, its just seem as real as it does now. It never crossed my mind about international adoption until I discovered the story of you via a friends daughter who was adopting. It is amazing what life holds for one and now I can actually see me adopting. I just hope they will still let singles adopt and 44 is okay. Anyway, I've enjoyed reading your blog. and I am located in Meridian, MS. thank you for sharing.
I have been following your Blog for some time now. In fact, I have been following it for so long, I am not sure how long it has been!!
I am not a lurker but have not posted in a week or so. Life has been beyond crazy! Miss you and I will be back more often!
You caught me! I have been a lurker for awhile. Found your blog through Gwen's blog. I enjoy your stories about your children. I will be praying for your father. What's his first name?
What a sweet post. I've loved following you along and plan to do so for a long time to come.
I'm thankful your father wasn't more seriously hurt. I hope he's feeling better quickly. Makes you want to wrap 'em in bubble wrap doesn't it?
Hi Steffie
Thanks for coming to visit my blog! You too have a beautiful family - congrats on #4! 4 is total chaos but it's great!
Barbara
My thoughts and prayers to your Dad and family. Thinking of you.
Thank you for all the prayers,everyoe. Robert, Stef's Dad ,is improving! He still looks kind of scarey but is feeling better! Thank you, Stef, for the belated Mother's Day/Dad's Get Well flowers, they are lovely. love Mom
w
YOU ARE TAGGED!! You have been tagged a couple of times for this one meme, so get on it sister! : )
Glad he is feeling some better. We will continue our prayers.
Hi, I am Cyndi James and this is my first time checking out you blog. I am one of those people, a lurker. I never really now what to say. I do have a website if you would like to check it out. Also while you are there, could you please sign our guest book. Thank you,
Cyndi & Dean James
Waiting for Alicyn Shea
DTC 10/4/06
LID 10/24/06
www.cd2alicyn.com
We are also waiting to bring home our second daughter from China. We are LID 5.29.06 and so thankful to have our one daughter home with us while we wait forever for baby #2.
Hi Steffie --
I've been checking your blog (and added you to my blogroll) since you contacted me about being a fellow W. Michigan blogger. So, not really de-lurking, per se, just saying hi and letting you know I'm still with you. I know, I don't comment often enough.
I have to admit I have been a lurker since your journey to China. We also used The story of you for our journey to our daughter Annalei. I just love reading your blog and seeing pictutes of your beautiful family. You are such an inspiration to us mothers that wonder each day "Can I handle another one" but as you say there are "Never to Many"!!! We also have a blog if you want to check it out dowfamilyoffour.blogspot.com.
I just found your blog today. The site design and graphics are beautiful! I love the paintings. I was looking at your blog list. My goodness, I could get lost in there! :) Well, just wanted to "de-lurk" and say Hi.
I have been looking at your blog as well! I will pray for your dad.
Crystal
wow...that's a lot of de-lurking! ;)
Post a Comment