Sunday, April 8, 2007

Splish Splash Part 1

Sophia was not happy that I didn't let her get into the tub with Daniel tonight. So, she decided to be a spicy girl. Imagine that.....lol Stay tuned for Part 2.

16 comments:

Mr.Brian said...

Cute, I await part 2.She is a ham all right.

Polar Bear said...

I can only imagine what came next. :0) I bet I have an idea though...

Jill and Jaap said...

Oh they are cute! looking forward to part 2!

LaLa said...

Hmmmm...did those cute PJs get all wet?? They are too cute together!

Liz and Ava said...

How cute!...can't wait for part 2!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!!! And, I didn't say, YAY for your Gotcha DAY #2 celebration!!!

4D said...

Too cute!!!

Keep smilin!

redmaryjanes said...

I love this new look! The colors are wonderful. I used that same bathtub ring with Eli. So, when's lunch???

Beckyb said...

Hmmm - the suspense is horrible - she looked quite sweet there....

Elisa...life as we know it. said...

hey, thanks for stopping by my blog.
You have two adorable kids, can't wait to see what Sophia does next!

D & S said...

Very cute!

C's Mom said...

Too cute!

There...now I feel all better :0) Things are just fine with a different browser.

Nikki said...

Very cute!
Was THAT Sophia being spicy???? She seemed nothin' but sweet to me.(Or, is that to come in part 2?)

kitchu said...

SOOO cute... and totally love the new look of your blog!!

Pam said...

She is so cute. It didn't look like it bothered Daniel at all.

Steffie B. said...

Trust me people, it is the looks and the way she talked to me....of coarse I couldn't get that on tape!