Sunday, April 8, 2007

New Blog

Yes, my Blog Fairy struck again, only this time we worked together and I was more than happy to make a donation towards her second adoption. I'm sure that I do not have all the blogs listed that I did before, so if you don't see your blog listed or if you are passing by and would like me to add your blog, please let me know.
Have a terrific week everyone!

7 comments:

Polar Bear said...

I really like the new look. This is beautiful!

Mei Mei Journal said...

I love this color scheme.
April

Liz and Ava said...

I love the new design...boy you don't waste any time do you...rested up from your vacation and ready to blog again!!
I'd never be able to keep up.

Nikki said...

I love the new blog, but I loved the old one too.
Both very pretty!

Pam said...

I love it. She did another great job.

Ashley said...

I love the new design! Incredible.

Kim said...

your site is beautiful!