April 7, 2005Two years ago today, Sophia Elaine Jiang Ao was placed in my arms and joined our family forever. I can't imagine my life without her and I am so thankful that God gave her to us. We love you Sophia.......
I am so glad that I can comment here again. I have no idea what was going on with Blogger but am pleased to be back in time to wish you and yours a Happy Easter!
Lindsay and I remember this day! We were following your journey on the Story of You. She was drawn to your family in particular. It is hard to believe it has been two years! Happy Familyversary! April
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
24 comments:
Congrats on your forever family day!
BEAUTIFUL....
She is a beautiful little angel! Happy Family Day Anniversary.
Happy Gotcha Day, Sweet Sophia!!
I absolutely adore the pic in this post of her in that red Hawaiian outfit. Just beautiful.
She is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. Love that red outfit. Glad you had a great time in Hawaii. And welcome home.
What a day!!! They are so special - God's special gifts to us!! Enjoy your day together!!
Happy Forever Family Day!!!
Happy Gotcha Day sweet friends!
Happy Family Day!
Keep smilin!
Happy Forever Family Day to your beautiful family
I've seen lots of Gotcha Day anniversaries lately. What a wonderful day! Congratulations!
MAy the day be special! Enjoy and HAppy Easter!!!! He is Risen!!!
God bless your family! HAPPY GOTHCHA DAY TO YOU ALL!!!
Beautiful..and I am happy for all of you. You are a loving strong family.
What a princess & a beautiful part of God's royal family. Happy Gotcha Day to you all!
happy anniversary!! and what a blessing!!
Brings tears to my eyes, she is beautiful, we just celebrated 6 months!
Happy 2nd Gotcha day anniversary, She is sooooo adorable.
Happy Easter too!
Happy 2 years together!!
How wonderful!
I am so glad that I can comment here again. I have no idea what was going on with Blogger but am pleased to be back in time to wish you and yours a Happy Easter!
Wow, Happy Anniversary on Forever Family Day! And Happy Easter to you all!
You are one blessed Momma! Happy Anniversary!
Lindsay and I remember this day! We were following your journey on the Story of You. She was drawn to your family in particular. It is hard to believe it has been two years! Happy Familyversary!
April
Post a Comment