It looks like you guys had an amazing vacation- I am so happy for you! I hope the plane ride home is smooth sailing for the tribe. How is it by the way with a baby- we are thinking about doing it next spring?
My heart sank as I read those words "Bye-Bye Maui" as it was very inspiring to see all your beautiful pictures and posts while on your family vacation. Thank you for sharing it with us. What a great family time.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
11 comments:
It looks like you guys had an amazing vacation- I am so happy for you! I hope the plane ride home is smooth sailing for the tribe. How is it by the way with a baby- we are thinking about doing it next spring?
Have a safe trip home!
Keep smilin!
Have a good trip home!!
Have a good trip home!
Glad you had such a great time - we'll see you on THIS SIDE!!! Hope all goes well this trip with the little ones and the airplane!!
Welcome Home!!!!!!Waiting for some fun stories from the trip.
My heart sank as I read those words "Bye-Bye Maui" as it was very inspiring to see all your beautiful pictures and posts while on your family vacation. Thank you for sharing it with us. What a great family time.
It was fun while it was lasted!
I really enjoyed all the great vacation stories and pictures.
Safe travels home my friend!
Safe journey home. We miss you too.
We leave Florida tonight. I hear that it is really cold in Michigan! See you soon.
Welcome home to you and yours too. Your trip looked so wonderful.
Post a Comment