Wednesday, April 4, 2007

100th Post

~ My Little Maui Princess ~
You can just imagine the attention we got while taking these pictures. People were stopping and pointing, saying how cute she was, asking where she was from.....and all I could think of was "Thank you dear Lord, for giving her to me!" She is my angel, my light, my sweet precious gift from a far away land.......

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll have to take some more pictures of the two of us tomorrow too!!

Polar Bear said...

She is absolutely adorable!

Jewels of My Heart said...

BEAUTIFUL.......

redmaryjanes said...

She looks just beautiful. What a tan! I'd bet that she will some day thank God for you too.

Mommy Spice said...

That is the cutest outfit EVER!! I want one for Spicy Girl just for our Texas coast beach trip!!

Verna said...

Hey, a video of the Hula girls would be fun too. Just some ideas. I'm loving taking this Maui vacation with you!

4D said...

Pretty hawaiian princess!

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!!! Love that little Sophia!!!

Tracy said...

She's a doll!!!

LaLa said...

What a gift she is..of course people couldn't take their eyes off that sweet face : )

Michelle said...

I LOVE this picture! She is beautiful!

Liz and Ava said...

She is tooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki said...

I don't know if I've ever seen anything sweeter!
That outfit is AMAZING!!!!!!!!
I love it and Sophia looks like an absolute princess...I would stare too, for sure!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

love the tan, the outfit and that adorable face ... what a blessing !!!

D & S said...

What a cutie pie. How sweet is she?

Anonymous said...

That is just about the cutest thing ever!

kitchu said...

She is SO precious!

Dannye said...

what a gorgeous picture, and love the outfit...she is just a doll no matter what she is wearing...

Carrie said...

Thanks so much for the breath taking pictures of the sunset. What an amazing view out your window! You made my day as we are all coughing and sneezing over here.
What a gorgeous maui princess that little Sophia is! Give her a big squeeze from us. That is a really lovely dress to match her beautiful features.

Pam said...

She is precious. I love the outfit.

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness that is one of the cutest pictures I have seen! Love it. Glad you had a great time.