Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Maui Sunsets

A girlfriend asked me to take some pictures of the sunsets if I could....so Carrie, these are for you. I took them right outside our room......they are quite beautiful and hearing the ocean makes it seem even more peaceful.

7 comments:

Polar Bear said...

How peaceful. You have a very nice view.

Jewels of My Heart said...

Wow..... All God's creation cries out of His glory....

redmaryjanes said...

Gorgeous Steffie!!!

Mommy Spice said...

I have been there, right on the Maui beach to see the sunsets. I was only 15, but I remember my best friend and I sitting on the beach each evening watching the sunsets.

Verna said...

Oh Stef, Can you tape the ocean sounds too or we could find something on the web. Then we would feel like we are there with you. Well, with snow outside, I would hav to turn up the thermostat too. ;)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

can you bring that home for me !!! and some sand !!!!

D & S said...

Those are beautiful. I'd love to go there one day.