Is she hiding or is she hungry?????
So Miss Sophia thinks she is just sooooooo funny. Tonight in the kitchen she decided that she had found the perfect place to hide from Sissy and Deedal. It didn't take long for her little side kick to want to join her! Her current favorite line is "Holy Cow, stop buggin me".......poor Daniel! And notice how dark her little arm is! She's a brownberry....
16 comments:
I love that second picture. How funny!
I love the colors on this one and the way everything coordinates, but still has its own distinct presence. It is wonderful!!
Well, now, the pantry is boatloads of fun...Holy Cow!!
I am thinking you must need roller blades on at all times to keep up with those two!!!!
You mast do a happy dance when they lay down for nap time or go to bed at night.
I am awaiting part 2 of splish splash!!!! When do we get to see it?
Too much fun in there! Love your blog!!!
Too cute...gotta love a little brother tagging along. Looks like she was kissed by the Maui sun...
They must enjoy each others company so much...always a playmate on hand!
That pantry looks like too much fun to stay out of. I love the "holy cow stop buggin me" That is priceless.
Please send me Verna's e-mail, I need a new blog look for our Taiwan blog. www.letsgototaiwan.blogspot.com
shelley
Hiding or hungry, either way, she's a ham!
I LOVE the second picture ... she is a real cutie pie!
ha ha ... great hiding place!!
Nothing like a good game of Hide n go seek! Too cute!
Now, where on earth did she pick up her new favorite line? Must've been Sissy!
So very cute! I love the hiding place.
Too darling..... what a great hiding place. She can grab a snack while she hides.... one smart girl...
you are a blog chamelion.... I LIKE it!
Just wait and they'll be chasing eachother all over and buggin their big sis together! :)
These are such cute pictures! Sounds and looks like they have a lot of fun together!
Post a Comment