I have decided with the latest CCAA news, that we need some laughter........
Adoption Jewelry.......
My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond!
15 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, You are to funny. I love that what a good way to start off a day is with a good laugh. Thanks!!!!!!
Sad thing is when that time does truely come he best buy you some to help you get through that nasty time.Trust me I've worked with women all my adult life I know.
Really funny....thanks. You remain in my thoughts. As for the CCAA they remain in my thoughts for another reason. 2 days??? That is almost ridiculous.
shelley
LOL! Thats funny!!
Oh, a diamond would have been a much better pick. I'm going to have to hook up to rumor queen. What's the latest news?
In response to your comment on my blog: Yes, we were DTC April 2. It should have been sooner, but my husband had to get his bloodwork redone, as his was about to expire. They didn't catch this right away. I saw on another blog about CCAA. That totally stinks. How long do you think we will be waiting for our referals? I was hoping to beat the olympics, but probably not.
One step at a time for me. I want my LID, and I will celebrate. Then I'm going to "put it to bed" for a while and focus on all of our summer activities. With such a long wait ahead, I don't want to think about what could or could not happen. I'm like you. I'm just going to focus on Spicy Girl. It only took 11 months to get her referal, so I'm sure when we hit the one year mark for Mei Mei, it's going to be hard.
Steph!
You made me laugh big!!
Thanks!
Holly M. :)
They are a girl's best friend!
Good Idea! Liking his way of thinkin....BLING!
LOL :-)
You're Hilarious!!
That was very funny, even Shawn enjoyed it.
ROFLOL You are TOO FUNNY! You made me crack up....
That is a good one!!!
Go for the diamonds!
that gave me a much needed laugh ...
Post a Comment