Monday, April 23, 2007

Excuse Me?

I'm thinking attitude adjustment! What do you think?

32 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha!!! I love it!

Heather said...

LOL! Oh, what I have to look forward to!

Mr.Brian said...

Well now, was someone feeling special today???
Sounds like she was in a silly mood today.

Holly said...

LOL!! That sounds like something I would do!

3 Peanuts said...

I just found you blog and I am really enjoying it. You have an incredible family. Congrats on your LID! We just got our daughter a few weeks ago and I would get back in line right now if we could!

Kim

Pam said...

Hannah is already starting. She will ask one of us a question. If the other answers she will say, "I was talking to mommy/daddy." I can't image what it will be like when she is a teenager.

Beckyb said...

Hmmmm - TWO SPICY GIRLS?!?!?!?

LaLa said...

Girls...love em! I agree with Becky..you do have 2 spicy girls...lucky mama!

Dannye said...

too funny!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

It must be a hormone thing..... it seems to happen to all of us when we are teenagers.... I think..... I can't really remember.... boohooohoohhooo
lol
Once again, your blog looks FABULOUS!

Verna said...

This is age appropriate behaviour--not fun common. She'll get through it and your loving girl will return again. Hang in there mom!

Polar Bear said...

Sounds like most of the girls in my class! One minute sugar and the next spice! It's a fun age!!!

Noemi said...

Aha so I am not the only one with some attitude around the house! The only difference is that is coming from a 14 year old boy. I did not sign up for this ;-(, but it shall pass. At least that is what my Mom told me. Ha Ha Ha...

Tracy said...

I bet there's never a dull moment in your house! Btw, it's great that you got together with a fellow blogger. If you're ever in the Chicago area, let me know!!

Pug Mama said...

It's like looking into my life...oh, the joys of a pre-teen!

redmaryjanes said...

Zach is not much better. I'm working on a post about how he thinks he knows everything. I tell you, these teenagers!

shelley said...

The pose in her soccer uniform....I believe I have seen that one around my house. Don't we LOVE our girls???

kitchu said...

That is classic! Can't help but laugh... she's a clever one, that Emmie!

PandaMom said...

That little toot! She needs a spanking. Nahhhh-she's waaaaay too cute! ; )

Karen said...

LOL...aren't teenagers great :-0

Mommy Spice said...

I know all too well about Spicy Girls...LOL.

Emmie said...

Hey...who do u think I get it from neways! :P

Deb said...

Emmie, I think you might be onto something with your comment... I catch my daughter emulating me sometimes and I kick myself when I realize the attitude sometimes comes from .....you guessed it MOI! LOL

Gwen Oatsvall said...

too funny !!! i can't imagine having two princesses in the house ... i may need lots of advice when maggie gets here ....

LedaP said...

Is that the "talk to the hand" pose, the "don't take my picture" pose, or the "Not now, I'm busy" pose? I want to file away the answer for future reference :)

Middle-Aged Moi said...

Ah.....I have so much to look forward to......:-)

Steffie B. said...

Leda....that would be all three...there is never only one answer with this girl! lol

C's Mom said...

Ahhh...at least she doesn't underestimate herself ;0)

Gwen Oatsvall said...

i can't imagine having two princesses in the home ... i will need lots of advice soon !!!

Nikki said...

Oh, takes me back!
I love Emmie -- attitude and all!
She's ALL GIRL!

Tamara said...

Hey- I have one of those.... attitude and all included :)

Anonymous said...

Yup...seen THAT at my house, too! If you figure out a cure, tell me!