Steffi, pray for me, I can't seem to get Ethiopia and the orphans out of my mind! Maybe we're just supposed to support a ministry there???? I know how these things start and that has me a little freaked out!
Usualy at that age they are pulling their dresses up on their own. Mostly when they are standing up front in church!!!!! I always laught and enjoy watching parents turn red.
Hey Steff!! Just thought I would drop by and say hello! Sophia is adorable!! I luv her little outfir! So cute!! :) Well have a nice weekend! Luv Kenzie
OMG!!!! Is this actually happening? I am leaving a comment! Every time I have come to your site in the past week or so, it causes my browser to crash. Today...I'm here and can finally leave a comment. Please know that if you don't see comments from me it is not because I am not reading, but because my server will not allow me to do so. That picture above is too sweet! Connie's comment made me laugh!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
34 comments:
I went through that yesterday too....windy.
It's much cuter on her ;0)
Simply ADORABLE! She's cute from any angle. :)
Classic!!!!!! That is one of the sweetest pictures ever... too cute!
Way too cute! I hope you have a great day with the little ones despite all of the rain!
Oh...what a cutie! Got the Marilyn Monroe thing going...
Too funny!!
So cute! I love how you are changing the header on your blog, or is that the BLOG FAIRY?
lol...love it!
now, if those sunglasses would just stay on!!
Too cute!!! Love your new blog look too!
What a super cute shot. And a cool new look on your blog, I thought i was lost for a minute.
She's adorable!
Steffi, pray for me, I can't seem to get Ethiopia and the orphans out of my mind! Maybe we're just supposed to support a ministry there???? I know how these things start and that has me a little freaked out!
love the new blog template and the picture is toooooo cute !!
Awwwww, too cute. Also could be useful as a "blackmail" picture. LOL.
Oh, now that is just too cute!
Must be blown up and framed if you ask me...what a cutie little bootie!
So cute!
That is a really pretty picture! The color is amazing.
Usualy at that age they are pulling their dresses up on their own. Mostly when they are standing up front in church!!!!! I always laught and enjoy watching parents turn red.
Absolutely hilarious!
Way too cute and fabulous blackmail material for her teen years!
So cute and she has a totally tropical outfit on too!
that is the best picture and way too cute!!!
Sweet as a pea!!!!
Look at those calf mucles! Do we have a soccer player in the making?
That happened to me leaving church on Sunday and it was not nearly as cute!
Cute!
If it happened to me...I would be arrested.
Keep smilin!
That is priceless!!!!
So cute!
She certainly can wear that look better than me! So cute.
Cute, cute, cute! Like everyone else has said, how come it is cute on her, but not on me???
Hey Steff!! Just thought I would drop by and say hello! Sophia is adorable!! I luv her little outfir! So cute!! :) Well have a nice weekend!
Luv Kenzie
It just not get any cuter than that!
How precious!
OMG!!!! Is this actually happening? I am leaving a comment! Every time I have come to your site in the past week or so, it causes my browser to crash. Today...I'm here and can finally leave a comment. Please know that if you don't see comments from me it is not because I am not reading, but because my server will not allow me to do so.
That picture above is too sweet! Connie's comment made me laugh!
This is just the CUTEST picture!!
LOL! Watch out Marilyn Monroe!
Post a Comment