Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Favorite Photo Friday

It's off to Marriott's Maui Ocean Club for The Tribe...... Well....we leave tomorrow for Maui! It is our yearly family trip we take at spring break! ;) Two weeks of tropical breezes, delicious sea food, yummy smoothies, walks along the beach, playing in the pool and taking the kids for walks in their stroller's. However, because we love our bloggers friends so much......Emmie and I decided we couldn't live without blogging for two weeks, so we are bringing one of our lap tops with us! Hopefully we will be able to post and insert pictures like ususal. If not.......we'll have to catch up on all of you when we return! Just imagine will you, the amount of "stuff" we have to bring along....... 5 people, 4 suitcases, 3 carry ons, 2 car seats, 2 diaper bags, 2 strollers, 1 bag of toys, 1 stressed Mother and a partridge in a pear tree! ......that sight alone will be worth taking some pictures of! We've got it all planned out who does what and who is watching who! Let's see how well it works! lol See you soon my family and friends! We'll miss you...... Aloha........

26 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Have an absolutely MARVELOUS time! It is going to be a wonderful vacation!!

Jack's Mom said...

Have a great time in paradise. I remember doing that with 3 of us, can't imagine with 5! Have fun.

redmaryjanes said...

Enjoy Stefanie! I hope you have a wonderful time. I'll keep an eye on your blog for updates and fantastic pictures! I have never been to Hawaii.

shelley said...

I am a nurse....don't you need a nurse to go with you. I can pack really fast!!!!

ENJOY, can't wait for pictures.

4D said...

Colour me green!! Have an AMAZING vacation in paradise!!!

Keep smilin!

LaLa said...

Have a wonderful time. Enjoy some good times with your family. Thanks for thinking of us and taking your laptop : )

Michelle said...

Have a wonderful, fyn vacation!

Michelle said...

... that would be fun, not fyn vacation :-)

Tao's Mommy said...

Ahhhh me so wants to come!! I could've helped carry some of that luggage. Have a wonderful, amazing time in paradise!!! Look forward to seeing some pictures and hear about your trip............
Aloha!!!

Mommy Spice said...

Sounds amazing!!! I went to Maui when I was 15. That was a long time ago. I want to go back!!

Hope you guys have a wonderful time. Take lots of pictures (as if I even need to say that.) LOL.

Mr.Brian said...

I want to go along. I need a VACATION!!!!!! After all I am the one who gets called names.
B.B.
HAve fun and blog pictures.

Beckyb said...

Have a great time - you will be missed in Blogger land, but hope to chat even while you're down there!!! Hey - you'll be coming home when our pastor is coming home from China - how cool is that?!?! Enjoy Hawaii for me - I'd love to go back someday!!!

Nikki said...

Have a blast, girlfriend!
Take lots of pictures so all of us can drool and wish we were there with you. (I can be your partridge in a pear tree!)

Verna said...

Have some fun while you're there and will you please take just one photo. I know it will be hard to do ;)

D & S said...

Have a great time! I'd love to go to Hawaii, maybe one day.

Anonymous said...

ooooh am I jealous!! Have a great great time. Make sure to go to Maui Tacos. It is in Lahaina. Really cheap and really really yummy. We took them back to our hotel and ate them on the balcony!!

Liz and Ava said...

Oh, I so could use some warm weather and sun right now! Have a wonderful vacation and I'll keep checking the blog for pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks like HEAVEN. Have a wonderful time and hopefully you'll be able to sned some pictures of palm trees and tropical beaches!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have a spectaular time!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

How wonderful! Have a fantastic time!

Pam said...

Have a wonderful time. We will being thinking about you.

kitchu said...

Hope you are having an incredible time!! Sounds like a great vacation, I'll be anxious to hear all about it!!

Shandra said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy those littles one. My kiddies love the sand.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you are on my dream vacation ... i have always wanted to go to Maui !!! have fun, get a tan, and don't worry we will be here when you get back ...

PandaMom said...

OOOOOOHHHHH! I can't wait for all the fun pics and stories from your trip!!

PandaMom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.