Well, we made it! The flights were kind of tough, but David, Emmie and I agreed that it could have been a lot worse! We are 6 hours behind our time back home, so the jet lag was pretty bad yesterday. Today the kids seem to be doing better. Sophia is throughly enjoying the pool, hanging out with Emmie and Daddy, eating dip-n-dots and running all over the place making new friends. Daniel loves to ride in his stroller, take naps and look at everything, and Emmie is just so happy to be in the tropical weather with palm tree's and hearing the ocean waves. It is just very relaxing and peaceful here. Our resort is very family oriented, so there is no pressure to do anything you don't want to. Today's pictures are by the pool and ocean. I love the one where Sophia is helping Daddy put lotion on his back and Emmie giving Sophia an "Ocean 101" lesson. There is something very special between these girls........it always brings my heart so much joy to see them together. ........ I hope you are all doing well back home and in bloggerland......I'll try to keep up with everyone. Enjoy the pictures........Hugs......S*
Monday, March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





22 comments:
Beautiful pictures! It's great to hear from you. It sounds like you are having a fantastic time. Relax and enjoy every minute. And you know that I am looking forward to our Yen Ching lunch!
So fun to see you alive and in person in Maui!! Enjoy your time - looks wonderful!!!
I am so jealous! The pictures are beautiful. Have a great time!
Can you see the green of my jealousy?
No, seriously, have a wonderful time and enjoy all that beauty :0)
Wow! Looks like you all are having such a WONDERFUL time together there!
~Monica
Fabulous pics, Stef!
You all look so happy...wish I were there too!!!!!
Enjoy your trip and keep us posted.
XOXOXOXO
Oh, that looks like heaven. I want to go!
ALOHA,
HEAVAN.....the sound of the ocean, sand in your toes...I wish!! Glad to hear you made it safe and sound. Have a fabulous family holiday !!!
How WONDERFUL! I love the pictures and have a fantastic time.
Wish we were there with you.
Daleea
Daniel knows how to vacation ~ take naps and people watch while being pushed around in a stroller. :) That sounds marvelous!
Wonderful pictures. I love the one of the girls by the ocean.
Enjoy your trip. Thanks so much for taking time to post pictures.
Stefanie I'm glad that you made it there safe and sound. I love the pictures. One day I will get to go.
Looks like you are all having a very relaxing fabulous time...I am so jealous! Have fun.
Wish I could have hidden away in your luggage. Have a wonderful family trip!
Sounds great.Nothing better then to sit around the pool relaxing with the ones you love most. Enjoy!!!!
Wow...paradise looks lovely from here...
Thanks for sending along some FABULOUS weather when you left the state -- it's been up near 80* for the last two days here! Of course, all good things must come to an end, and so our great weather will as well....
Have a wonderful, relaxing time!
BTW, I told my hubby some blogger friends were taking their computer on their SB trip and he looked right at me and said, "well, you're not taking yours." Imagine...like I was three years old!
He's right, we're not taking mine, so I'll be going "cold turkey" on our Disney Cruise next week!
please put me in your suitcase and take me next year ...it looks fabulous and everyone looks so relaxed and happy !! enjoy ..
Oh what fun!!! I love all the pictures. I will be at some lovely beach tomorrow too - just not bringing the laptop. Will post my pics when we get home.
Enjoy your special family time!
As if we need to say this, have a wonderful and relaxing time.
It looks so nice there...ahhhhhh.
Such a beautiful place! Send us more soon :)
Glad to hear you all made it safe and sound.....
Enjoy your time there and have great fun with the family!
Jealous, Jealous, Jealous!!! I'm so glad you guys are having such a great time. Those are great pictures!! Can't wait to see more.
Hey, Heather who did my headers said to get ahold of her, she is open for business. Her blog is Digging a Hole to China. You can get there from my site.
Woohooooo! You look amazing and relaxed! Glad to have you back in the Blogosphere!
Post a Comment