What a cutie. I love watching them really attach to something. Spicy Girl has totally attached to a little panda right now. It has been dropped in the potty, dropped on the playground and just gotten really gross. I have washed it several times. None the less, it's her favorite lovey, so I keep it as clean as possible.
What a sweetie-pie! Lily loved these pictures, too. But she kept telling Daniel to close his eyes, cuz she thought he needed to "sweep on da floor in his jammies!"
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
17 comments:
Very Cute!You people and tour fancy blogging impress me.
Sooooo cute!!! Thanks for sharing such sweet pictures. :)
What a cutie!! Thanks so much for making us all smile.
He is such a cutie - gets cuter everytime I see him too!!!
soooooo cute !!!! can't wait to see him run around at the reunion ...
He's such a handsome little fellow!!!
What a cutie!!
How cute he is!
Hmmm~I can't help smiling at such beautiful photos.:)
He is just a doll Stef. I think he looks like his Momma.
What a cutie. I love watching them really attach to something. Spicy Girl has totally attached to a little panda right now. It has been dropped in the potty, dropped on the playground and just gotten really gross. I have washed it several times. None the less, it's her favorite lovey, so I keep it as clean as possible.
What a sweetie-pie!
Lily loved these pictures, too. But she kept telling Daniel to close his eyes, cuz she thought he needed to "sweep on da floor in his jammies!"
Totally adorable! I also enjoyed your DNA. I love how fun these things are and mostly accurate! ; )
What a cutie!
Keep smilin!
He's so cute... Autually I really think he's really starting to look like me! :) LOL
Such a cutie!!
Cute pictures of your very handsome baby boy!
I just want to smooch him he is too darn cute!!! :-)
Great to hear about Sophia's ears too!!
Post a Comment