Tuesday, March 13, 2007

DTC.....March 13, 2007

And so the journey begins..........

It is with great joy in my heart that I can announce that we are DTC today. Somewhere in China, a Mother and Father are expecting a child. They may not even realize it yet, but they will give this little girl up for reasons we will never know. I pray that while her birth mother is carrying her, that she will be healthy and well taken care of. I pray that when she is found, where ever she is found, that she will be loved and cared for until we can bring her home. Even though we are only connected right now through a red thread, my love for you is already deeply planted in my soul. So for now, I will wait, hope, dream and pray.

34 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on being DTC. Beautiful words...

Beckyb said...

Wonderful News - I was sure it would be soon - that was much quicker than ours - that's good - maybe it means China is speeding things up!!!! Congrats!!!

Beth Hurford said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you all! I will keep you and your baby girl in my prayers.

Emmie said...

Woo-Hoo! We're just that much closer! Hopefully the wait will speed up soon so it won't be long before we can get our little girl! For now, we have a lot to keep us busy! :)

Nikki said...

We are soooo happy over here to get that wonderful news.
Congratulations my sweet friend.
And yes, the journey begins (again)

I will be praying for your little one too!

dawn said...

Really fabulous news and a really touching post. I love the picture of the mother and child.

Congratulations to all.

Mr.Brian said...

Every time I read about these adoptions it gives me chills.The way you worded things truely opens my eyes to this.I cannot give enough praise and encouragement to all you parents whoopen your homes and hearts to these little children.
There are so MANY MANY things I do not understand about all this.I guess I just need to ask queastions.
Good Luck!!! I hope things go well.

LaLa said...

Congrats on being DTC!!! I know the wait will be long but so worth it. I will say a prayer for your little one as well as mine and all the children born and unborn out there who will become our precious sons and daughters.

Polar Bear said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

Pam said...

Congrats Stefanie. We are DTC today also.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

yiippppeeee !!! things are finally moving for all of us and it brings us one step closer to our daughters. we will all pray together!!! lol

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

What wonderful news!!! I am so happy for you and hope that everything you hope for your daughter in China is true for all of our children.

Mei Mei Journal said...

Congratulations! Your daughter will be very fortunate to join your wonderful family. Your family will be doubly blessed by having her join you.
April

Amy said...

Congratulations! What great news!!! I hope your wait is short! Many blessings to you!!!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I look forward to watching your miracle unfold!

Jewels of My Heart said...

How Happy!
God's Speed
Daleea

Jack's Mom said...

Congratulations! It will happen for you again.

redmaryjanes said...

There are tears in my eyes. I am so happy for you my friend. Finally. Big Congratulations! You have worked so hard.

shelley said...

I am so happy and jealous at the same time. We have been knocked out of China with the new regulations. We are now researching Viet Nam. Wish me luck.

Shelley

Liz and Ava said...

Congratulations! What an emotional post...you made me cry...although it doesn't take much these days. I'm so happy for you.

4D said...

Congrats!!! That is wonderful news. I am very happy for all of you.

Keep smilin!

Colleen said...

HAPPY DAYS!!! Such wonderful news.

How much do I love your daughter Emmie? She is a ray of light. I love reading her comments, her blog - she is just such a great kid. You have the best family - and its only to get better!!

Colleen said...

HAPPY DAYS!!! Such wonderful news.

How much do I love your daughter Emmie? She is a ray of light. I love reading her comments, her blog - she is just such a great kid. You have the best family - and its only to get better!!

Steffie B. said...

Thanks Colleen...she is my ray of light as well! ;)

Anonymous said...

Such a great feeling, isn't it? So happy for your family.
Beautiful words.
*hugs*

Rhonda said...

Congratulations on being DTC!

cougchick said...

Congratulations! Job well done. Now the wait really begins....

Elizabeth said...

YAY! DTC! Awesome! Another milestone.

Dannye said...

congrats, what wonderful news, here's to hoping and praying your wait won't be too long!!!

C's Mom said...

Many congrats on being DTC!!!

I'll be following along.

(over from redmaryjanes)

Karen said...

A huge congratulations on being DTC!

Tao's Mommy said...

CONGRATS......Hopefully your wait wont be so long!!! You have a beautiful family and I cant wait for it to grow!!!

kitchu said...

Such a moving post- brought tears to my eyes. I am SO happy for you guys, congratulations!!
Kris
who was dtc the day after you!