on the streets by playing all sorts
of music for anyone that will listen.
April 6, 2005....Beijing, China
|
Add this to your site |
8 comments:
Oh! I totally remember him. I also have a picture of him playin away!
Sweet memories!!!!
Have that SAME picture - maybe that's why he followed us for miles - he saw us both take a picture and wanted to sign them!!!!
I still remember that perfectly! I can't wait to go back there!
I remember this man. There are some good memories from that trip.
When I look at this picture, I just think it is beautiful. There is just something about it that I love.
Kinda wanted to buy one of his instruments for Carrie's band instructor. She missed the annual band trip while we were in China.
OK momma, where are you? It is Monday evening and you haven't posted since FRIDAY???
That's not like you!
What's up?
I agree - where is BLOGGER MAMA!?!?!?
Post a Comment