So, our newest blogger friend Nikki decided to start a blog tag. (I think) And my other computer techno wiz friend Becky, made up this cute clip art.
Here are A Few of My Favorite Things.............
1. Spending time with my family.
2. Summer Time
3. Singing and listening to music
4. Going out on the weekends with my husband
5. SHOPPING
6. Drinking anything hot right now due to this cold weather
7. Basking in the sunshine and lounging on the boat
8. Dreaming about my 2nd daughter from China
9. My friends........near and far
10. Our church
Now......A Few of Miss Sophia's Favorite Things........
1. Sissy
2. The rest of us.......Mommy, Daddy and Deedal (Daniel)
3. coloring and stickers
4. snuggling with her favorite baby and orange satin blanket
5. Wiggles, Barney, Dora, The Big Comfy Couch and Blues Clues
6. Mr. Potato Head
7. Deli meat, BBQ chips, Dibs, apples, grapes, blueberries, cookies, OJ, and Mandarin Oranges, fried rice, yogurt.....she really is a good eater.
8. Going places with Mommy
9. Playing with In-gee (Aunt Ingrid)
10. Being happy........she is always happy and wants us to be "happy too?"
I suppose I could on and on................these are just a "Few" of my Favorite Things. After all......"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!" ;)
TAG............your it........Becky, Verna, Emmie, Pam, Dawn and Beth! ;)






6 comments:
Hey! I unintentionally started a
"tag"!!! That was really fun.
Thanks!
Loved your lists.
Hey- how come friends are NINTH on the list? :) lol
OK.....I thought about stating that my Favorite Things aren't necessarily in order! With the exception of the #1. :)
Ok.....I forgot to add coffee to my list along with yummy flavored creamers!
love the blog ...it seems like such hard work ... emily said to tell sophia that big girl panties are the coolest ... we love our dora and my little pony the best ... and my diaper bag is so light these days since i don't have to carry all the diaper stuff...love you guys so much ...
gwen and emily
Love the favorites - you and Nikki - you guys are too clever starting a TAG!!! :)
Post a Comment