Monday, December 18, 2006

Band Concert

We had the annual Christmas Band concert this past week and I have to say that the 7th grade band is sounding pretty good! As usual, Emmie was sporting the "flashy" look. Black velvet pants with a small silver stripe, a long white shirt accessorized with a black and silver sash belt, she had on little black sequin shoes and of course her necklace and earrings matched! She looked all put together holding her flute and playing away! Boy....it sure is a lot different then my geeky green pants, white shirt, blazer and bow tie that I had to wear! lol

5 comments:

Beckyb said...

Well - look what just a FEW years can do!!! :) Hey- my kids need to play a band instrument so I can go to concerts - I only get recitals once or twice a year!!! Emmie looks fabulous!! By the way - welcome back to bloggerland.

Nikki said...

Oh Stef, I bet you looked darn cute in your green bow tie!
Not all of us can be as cool as Em. I know I certainly WAS NOT in seventh grade!!!

Jack's Mom said...

Hey I remember Stef when she WAS in 7th grade and she was cool. Yeah she was one of the "cool kids" back then and Stefanie, she looks just like you when you were that age. Very stylish and I think I was still in band playing flute with you in 7th grade, of course you were so much better than I was and that was why I quit.

Sew Much Fun said...

Steffanie, were you a panther? Green pants, white shirt, blazer, and bowtie sure sounds familiar.

Steffie B. said...

Yes.....a Panther. The Pennfield Panthers! Go PHS!