Ok.......so I have learned from Becky that one must post a favorite photo on Friday's. Well, since I am new at this, I am having a hard time choosing just one picture. I guess I'll just have to post two for this first go around! ;) The picture of Emmie and Sophia was taken this past Thanksgiving. Of course Sophia is sporting her "serious look" once again. It is so hard to get that little spice girl to smile for the camera. Mind you.....she smiles all day long! And it's no surprise that Emmie looks darling like always. On the other hand.....Daniel is a little ham. Take a look at that big cheeser and those two toofers! Now that is a terrific smile!






6 comments:
They are the most beautiful children!!! Could I be prejudiced?? Never!
Love, Oma
I just love it - You blogger, you!!
Such cuties. Love it!
You have been busy! I'm impressed. Thanks for the adorable pics on a gloomy day.
Looking good Stef!
You are one smart cookie to figure this whole blogging thing out.
I just bought blogging for dummies, so maybe I'll join you by 2007.
They are beautiful! Daniel isn't anything like is Daddy is he?
Post a Comment