WOW... they look a lot more alike than they did the first day!!! They are both stunning and gorgeous... what a blessing!! They are very blessed to have you and your family!
You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on your new little cutie pie! We have 5 childresn of which our 2 little girls were adopted from Guatemala, we are starting our 3rd adoption state side this time. I found you through some of my FB friends ;0)
You can visit our family blog here http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
17 comments:
PRECIOUS! I am very happy for your family! Praise the Lord!
Oh my goodness! How sweet are those two! Blessings
Julie
Such a sweet picture. We're really enjoying following your journey on your Olivia site.
Continued blessings.
Steffie,
So happy for you and your family! This picture is worth a thousand words! Just love it!
Hugs,
Dawn
So Sweet~
Donna
Omg! The cuteness!!!! You are so blessed!!
They are so beautiful! Meant to be sisters! You are very blessed indeed.
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Wonderful, beautiful photos!
Alyzabeth's Mommy
Dream come true :)
So beautiful. What a blessing.
Just takes my breath away! What a beautiful sight!!!! So happy for all of you!
WOW... they look a lot more alike than they did the first day!!! They are both stunning and gorgeous... what a blessing!! They are very blessed to have you and your family!
STUNNING!!! Absolutely LOVE seeing this!!
Blessings to you all!!
Hugs,
Heather
A picture truly IS worth a thousand words!
Congrats!!
You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on your new little cutie pie! We have 5 childresn of which our 2 little girls were adopted from Guatemala, we are starting our 3rd adoption state side this time. I found you through some of my FB friends ;0)
You can visit our family blog here
http://theshrumfamilyadventures.blogspot.com/
I love these pictures of Olivia and Fia....just love them:)
Post a Comment