Beautiful as always!!! It doesn't look as crowded. Can't wait to see the entire post when Tina puts it up. I love the pic with Sophia & the decorations for the Spring Festival. How fun is that!!! Blessings, Charity
I have been enjoying following your blogs and pictures of your journey in China. Day by day, I can see Olivia just blossoming. She look so sad and serious in the first couple of pictures. Now she seems so relaxed and happy.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
7 comments:
Beautiful pics, Steffie. We're enjoying your Storyofyou website too. Prayers coming from the Kenwards.
Beautiful as always!!! It doesn't look as crowded. Can't wait to see the entire post when Tina puts it up. I love the pic with Sophia & the decorations for the Spring Festival. How fun is that!!!
Blessings,
Charity
LOVE IT...
looks like you are having sooo much fun...
Love ya...
Hugz..
Beautiful pictures!!! I can’t wait till I can see this in person. YEA!
Beautiful pictures~
Donna
Aww finally the day has come and your sweet Miss O is with you. Blessings on the rest of your trip. Sounds like things are going very well!
Blessings!
I have been enjoying following your blogs and pictures of your journey in China. Day by day, I can see Olivia just blossoming. She look so sad and serious in the first couple of pictures. Now she seems so relaxed and happy.
Post a Comment