YEAH!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics - & wow Sophia's hair looks so good to have been on a plane that long. HG looks like she's been to war just after a couple of hours!!!! LOL Get some rest!!!! ;0) Blessings, Charity
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
6 comments:
Woo hoo! Can't wait to see more pics.
So excited for you! Praying!
YEAH!!!!!! Can't wait to see more pics - & wow Sophia's hair looks so good to have been on a plane that long. HG looks like she's been to war just after a couple of hours!!!! LOL
Get some rest!!!! ;0)
Blessings,
Charity
Sounds like all is well. I liked that hotel in Beijing (except for the hard beds). Relax if you can :)
So glad y'all are there safely! Enjoy!
glad u made it safe, brings tears & joy to see your pictures again.
Post a Comment