Wednesday, January 5, 2011

{ Holiday Re-cap }

Well, I know I am a bit behind on posting about our holidays, but we have had so much going on that I finally had a moment to do so. I think for David and I, Christmas Eve is what we felt was the most "magical". The kids got their new Christmas jammies, opened stockings and the best part was giving each of us the gift that they had chosen at the secret Christmas store at their school. They were all so proud of what they had picked out. It truly was priceless. Andrew and Daniel know each other so well, that they bought each other the same toy without even knowing it. Truly, truly priceless. Below are just a few(several) snap shots of our time together as a family over the holidays. Christmas (1 of 1 final)
Miss Fia
Christmas (2 of 1 final) Christmas (5 of 2 final)
Christmas (4 of 1 final)
Christmas (6 of 1 final)
My "big" present from David Christmas (7 of 1 final)
Christmas morning. Daniel changed
his jammies. Christmas (8 of 1 final)
Most of the morning presents. Christmas (9 of 1final)
Christmas (11 of 1final)
Christmas (12 of 1final) Christmas (13 of 1final) Christmas (14 of 1final) Christmas (15 of 1final)
Christmas morning. Patiently waiting for Emmie to come out
to the Loft. Presents began at about 8:00AM.
Not bad, considering how excited Daniel was this year. Christmas (16 of 1 final)
Christmas (17 of 1 final)
It was a Toy Story Christmas
for the boys. Christmas (18 of 1 final) Christmas (19 of 1 final) Christmas (20 of 1 final)
Christmas (21 of 1 final)
Fia wanted Ice Skates more than anything. Christmas (22 of 1 final)
Seriously, can you stand it?
Christmas (23 of 1 final)
Christmas (24 of 1 final)
Matching sister necklaces from Emmie. Christmas (25 of 1final)
Sisters in every way! Christmas (26 of 1 final)
Our older kids playing spoons for their gift exchange.
This can be a very intense game of spoons, I might add! lol
A few rounds are played. May the best surviving hand win. Christmas (28 of 1 final)
Our sweet niece/cousin baby Ollie
Christmas (29 of 1 final)
Holiday Cheer.
New Years post to come soon.
I promise! ;)

14 comments:

Nancy said...

It looked like a perfect Christmas.

Musings from Kim K. said...

Happy New Year, friend. Beautiful pics.

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL..
just like you and your family..
Can't wait till next year..
Love ya..

redmaryjanes said...

Beautiful! Snagged some for SJB!

Laura Nipper said...

How funny we played spoons on new years eve. I lost by one to my husband. I have a bruse on my finger because of it. Talk about intense. I didn't even want to talk to him for hours afterwards. Happy new year to you and your beautiful family.

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL hey I want in on the game of spoons...I think I can take them!!!! Love the pictures...Miss Fia posing with the hand to her face is adorable!!! LOL the boys in their costumes...and is that the "boy" posting with Emmie??? He is cute...Love the watch...I noticed you kept it from me...did you fear I would pull a fast one on you? Good thinking, I probably would of.

Anonymous said...

Love love love the pictures!!!

Where did you get your chair thats in the pictures? I love it!

Amy;-)

The Byrd's Nest said...

What a wonderful Christmas....only one person missing and that will make next year oh so special:)

RamblingMother said...

what a fun day. great pics. love the sister necklaces.

Debbie Sauer said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year. Blessings

jennifer said...

Love the pics. Looks perfect!
Super love your Buzz and Woody!! So cute!!

Gwen Oatsvall said...

don't forget your camera when you come see me ... you are so amazing !!! give all the kids a kiss from the Oatsvall's and give David a big punch on the arm ... hee hee ... love ya girl

Katrina said...

Love your pictures. Can't wait to see Olivia in your arms. Happy New Year! Katrina

Dita said...

OK....I need to come to your house for Christmas last year! What a GREAT time! Loved all the photos of your gorgeous clan....looking forward to Olivia there very soon!