I am so excited for the tribe {{{hug}}} Can't wait to follow along...Can you believe it...Olivia is almost home!!!!! I love you girlfriend!!! Your journey will inspire so many!!! I hope that more and more families make the decision to adopt some of the older children who wait for a forever family {{hug}}
Oh it is so hard to wait when your child is on the other side of the world!!! I am praying my friend.
I never realized until I looked at her Journey to Me page that she shares the same birthday with my Lottie, James and Elisabeth!!!! What a very special day:) Love ya girl!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
6 comments:
I am so excited for the tribe {{{hug}}} Can't wait to follow along...Can you believe it...Olivia is almost home!!!!! I love you girlfriend!!! Your journey will inspire so many!!! I hope that more and more families make the decision to adopt some of the older children who wait for a forever family {{hug}}
Can't wait to follow along. Thinking of you as you continue to countdown the days.
It's almost time! Nice to see your cat...they always hide when come over. Wonder why :)
It's not long now. Savor every minute of this last blessing. Praying for you.
Oh it is so hard to wait when your child is on the other side of the world!!! I am praying my friend.
I never realized until I looked at her Journey to Me page that she shares the same birthday with my Lottie, James and Elisabeth!!!! What a very special day:) Love ya girl!
It won't be long now!! I hope the suitcases are being dusted off and the packing lists are being made!
Have a wonderful week Steffie and stay warm~
xoxo,
Lisa
Post a Comment