We have been having all sorts of fun with our new Tutu's, Petti Skirts and hair accessories from Kimberley over at Sophia Jane Boutique. If you have not been by her blog lately I suggest you do so. She has fabulous items coming in. "My" Sophia has loved putting these on and getting her picture taken. Well.....most of the time she does. I keep reminding her that one day, when she is all grown up, she will love going through the picture books that I am making for her with all her fabulous outfits on! ;) She is growing up so fast. We have 5 more days of school. Kindergarten was awesome for her this year. She just blossomed, became more social than she already was, more creative and artistic, loving, has Jesus in her heart and wants to know more about God everyday. She is our little princess and we love her to the moon and back.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













15 comments:
So precious. Darling pics. Kimberely's tutu's are beautiful..just like Sophia. Hugs!
Completely breathtaking and beautiful! LOVE the things Kimberly is selling!!! Hoping when we return from China I can get those for the girls. Saving every dime right now. :) She has been the sweetest person to donate twice to our auction. I just love her!!! Happy summer!
Sharon
Oh my -- what beautiful photos of your little cutie-pie!! So sweet! Will definitely check Kimberly's site!
Janet
What gorgeous photos and I just love the skirts! Thanks for sharing.
I have a box of these lovely petti-skirts sitting in my living room.
These pictures are stunning Steffie. and, so glad to hear you beauty is doing SO well.
Lea
xo
Thank you so much my dear friend. You have always worked so hard to support my little business. I appreciate you so much. A new box of petti's is on its way to you!
Be still my heart. She is such a beautiful little girl on the inside and out!
So happy that Kimberley has started this little business that's growing by leaps and bounds!
LOVE IT.
Sassy, BEAUTIFUL... BREATHTAKING..
Love it..
Have a great weekend...
Beautiful!~!!!! I will have to check them out soon. I love all of these images. Great job, Steffie!
Steffie these are so beautiful!!!!!!! Love these pictures.
Stunning pics Steffie. She is so beautiful.
Oh My Goodness how precious, the photos & model is just gorgeous!
I just ordered Annalei a pettiskirt, I wish I would have looked at your blog first. I guess she needs another one in a different color!!!
Hope everything is well with your family!
As always BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!! Steffie it is official , I have seven kids too, 4 girls and 3 boys, now as of May 10th and we leave June 24th to go and bring our Franceska home!!!!
Your family is beautiful and I always love coming over here to see their sweet faces.
Love and blessings, Kristy
SO beautiful Steffie! Sophia is so full of joy and spunk. :) She is positively beautiful. What I would give to have you come and take the girls pictures!
Your photography is gorgeous!
Post a Comment