What can I say? Sophia is truly my inspiration. I love trying to capture her beauty and grace through my lens. I love her more than my words can ever express.
images taken with:
Canon 5D Mark II
24-70mm 2.8
Processed with:
Florabella Actions/Textures
Chasing Dreams Photography:
Textures
{more to come}





19 comments:
Stunning. No. More like breathtaking. I hope all is well, and getting back to normal. Hugs.
Beautiful and fun pictures!!!!
So soft and a place you want to linger and look. Would love to know the steps you go through when editing. Do you only use PS or LR too? I really need to take a class in PS. I have PSE7. Any suggestions?
thanks!
Sharon
And you captured her so well my friend. We are blessed to have our daughters aren't we? thank you for sharing, you are one talented photographer and you just get better and better.
I have to be truthful, when I first saw these pictures I got teary, your love for her comes through in all of them.
xo
These pictures tell a beautiful love story! Takes my breath away!!!
Oh my -- what beautiful images of your sweet girl!
Janet
she's beautiful. my younger sister, also from china, looks so much like her it's amazing! she's 6 years old and in first grade, and her name is sophia as well! so many similarities! i hope your son is going well!
Steffie,
These are just the most stunning photos. Truly inpsired....dreamy. She is beautiful and your love is evident from the other side of the lens.
(and sans the beautiful hat...Lia went to school in the same outfit today...my favorite MJ line ever! :-))
Take care,
Kate
BREATHTAKING...
BEAUTIFUL..
AMAZING..
SOOOO PRETTY..
PRICELESS>.
I can keep going ..
but you did a wonderful job capturing her beauty.. not hard to do..
love you
Oh how I've been enjoying these all day on FB! Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us...she is stunning!
These are gorgeous!!!!! Steffie you captured her so beautifully!!!!! I love the coloring!! Looks like you are rocking the new camera...hmnnnnn looks like someone else is getting that camera...wonder who??? : 0
Beautiful!
just beautiful!
WOW. Absolutely beautiful. I think we are going to have to come up there just so you can take some pics for us. You are so talented (doesn't hurt that you have a stunning subject to work with. LOL)
Hope you are getting back into a good routine & that things are beginning to feel like normal again.
Blessings,
Charity
Very very lovely.
so pretty!!!
Spectacular photos, Steffie....I swear Sophia is changing before my eyes. That first photo took my breath away. What a beautiful little lady she is becoming.
Gorgeous scenery and colors and feel to these beautiful shots.
Hoping all is well and that you are all enjoying the begining of summer.
Happy Memorial Day!
Just found your blog...so glad I did! What beautiful images you have! Always nice to meet fellow photographers. Your family is gorgeous! Feel free to visit me...thejasandersfamily.blogspot.com
Oh, and just became a follower! Looking forward to browsing through your blog!
Post a Comment