This past week has been so wonderful. Sunny everyday, at least 60* out and all I know is that my boys have been so happy! We got out our bikes, big wheels, trikes, balls, shopping carts and played pirate ship and had little mini photoshoots. I'm sad to think that the upcoming week is suppose to be rather chilly weather again. There really isn't anything special about these pictures other than I liked them, had fun editing them and I played around with my
Friday, March 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







10 comments:
OOOOOOOhhh! I would love to play with a 400mm lens. I think these pictures are special, so cute. I like the reverse-vignette.
Great job!
they are very cute with their fur line collared jackets. I am sure they get in to lots of shenanigans together.
Lea
xo
Completely beautiful boys!!! :)
They are the sweetest little guys...and I love these pics SO much Steffie!
(sigh) I know it's going to be cold again.
xoxo
There's no denying it...you have such handsome fellas in your family. Gotta grab this sunshine and 60 degrees when we can!! I'm in denial about our upcoming West MI weather. At least you have Maui!!
LOVE the photos..
They are sooo handsome..
Hugs..
Have a great weekend...
I see two very special things about these pics!!:)
Sweet, sweet boys. (And I love what your new 400 lens did.)
:)
look at those sweet boys!!! Love the pictures Steffie they are beautiful!!!!!!! Great job on editing : )
With these two Prince Charmings at your house you are going to be BEATING off the womenfolk in a few years!
Gorgeous!
xoxoxo
Dita
Post a Comment