I can't even begin to tell you how deep the bond runs for Daniel and his Daddy. Daniel worships the ground Daddy walks on and lives and breathes to be with him. Oh, he is still a Mommy's boy, but oh how he loves his Daddy. Every morning he wants to know if Daddy is still here because he wants to snuggle in bed for a while with him. As the day goes on, he needs to know when Daddy is coming home. And if he does not feel good about my answer, Daniel will call his Daddy on the phone. Now mind you, Daddy melts at the very sight of him. They do most things together on the weekends and I know when we are in Maui, Daniel will be Daddy's little side kick. Now for those of you that have followed my blog, you remember that Daniel went to no one except for me and my sister Ingrid for 2 1/2 years. He finally fell in love with Daddy last June when we went to Maui and it has been true love ever since. Daniel's second love is Lightening McQueen. He is all about cars and trucks and especially Lightening McQueen. He has picked out a new Power Wheels car for his upcoming birthday next month. The screams of excitement when I showed him that there was indeed a Lightening McQueen car to ride in was priceless. We have Lightening McQueen jammies, back packs, leapster games, cars to play with and not one, but two Cars DVD's, just in case something happens to one of them. ;) For his birthday he wants all things Lightening McQueen and I have a sneaky suspicion he will get just that! ;)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






14 comments:
So precious...the bond between father and son.
PS. Today is our 2 year Josie anniversary. I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone.
That sounds so much like EK. When she wakes, first question she asks where is daddy? Asks when he is coming home all day... and is with him constantly when he is home. Gotta love it! Loved your pic and post!
Blessings!
Toooo CUTE..
Love it..
Can't wait to see all of his car stuff for his bday.. then he probably liked the cars on his blanket???LOL..
Have a great evening..
hugs..
what an adorable picture of Daniel and his Daddy : ) so cute!!!! Boys and their cars...I still have my boys cars and Livi often plays with them : ) Love this sweet picture Steffie : )
So so precious!
;-)
I recognize the Bubba Gump hat on David from Maui. I have the hoodie and gets lots of fun compliments!
What a sweet post and picture.
Lea
xo
And a seriously cute little sidekick he is!!
I love that picture! He has the most beautiful eyes. I so miss that age.
Daniel's adorable. What a great shot of him with his daddy! That shirt he is wearing is so bright and colorful. Dad's hat is making me hungry for shrimp!
Awwwww, that's so sweet, there's just something about the bond between a daddy and his boys. You know I have a big LM fan here too, I have a feeling our boys would be thick as thieves. :)
I LOVE that your little man is a Daddy's boy!!!! (Will is too) And LM is a huge fav in our household. Wonderful pic Steffie!
What a little sweetie. My nephews are all about cars and anything with wheels right now. Little boys are so precious.
The picture says it all!
*sigh* I miss that age. And I have a nephew who just might possibly be as obsessed with said Lightening McQueen. Your Daniel has great taste.
Post a Comment