Recently Daniel has gone into his closet and pulled out his airplane backpack. He is so ready for Spring. He has found all the necessary "vacation items" that he feels would be needed for his vacation and has them all jammed packed in this backpack. He and Andrew (he got his out too....you know, monkey see monkey do) have been playing "going to Maui" for days now. They use one of our living room chairs to sit in and drive to the airport. (insert car driving noises here) They then get out and head to the love seat to board the plane to Maui. (insert grunting and groaning as they try to haul the "over the weight limit" backpacks up to the love seat) The conversations are quite imaginative and I crack up listening to them. Such as: Daniel: Andrew why is it taking so long? Andrew: because Maui is so far away. Andrew: what are we going to eat on the plane? Daniel: plane food is yucky. Look in your backpack for snacks. Yep, these two have it all figured out! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
His backpack is heavy because he wants to sneak me into it. He's in training:)
Steffie,
I am just reading the three recent posts. Seriously, ADORABLE!
And, I am with the boys! Come on Maui. It's not far off for us.
Hope your girl is better soon. You sure have had a time of it.
Lea
xo
I think there are several of us that would like to stow-away in Daniel's backpack. Have fun with your countdown!!
I am with Kim K..... I will gladly stow-away in Daniel's backpack for the trip...... I will even bring the snacks:)
TOO CUTE!!! I bet you are all excited.....it has been such an ugly winter.
L~
how sweet. I know this year is going to be the most fun ever!
Uh-hyh....Maui sounds divine. I don't blame him!!!
So cute!
This just cracks me up! Bethany and the neighbor girl have been playing 'going to Florida' as we both have vacations coming up. Too funny!
Oh, those sparkly blue eyes!! They are all just growing up so fast. It's been a while since I've been over for a blog visit. Loved catching up. I will be praying for little David and the upcoming surgery.
Isnt that just too darn cute!!!
Love and blessings, Kristy
Post a Comment