Sunday, August 23, 2009

Look out Chicago!

David and Steffie (2 of 1)
I'm still trying to get use to seeing myself in pictures with dark hair. Especially when I am next to my blonde bombshell daughter! I'll being heading out this next weekend for another photography class directed by Debbie. I am so excited to be seeing her, Colleen, Gail and Becky. I'm not sure who else is going, but I know it will be a blast. Look out Chicago.....the PFP papparazzi is coming to town! ;) Emmie and Mom (3 of 1)

16 comments:

Kim said...

You will get use to it.. LOVE IT..
And LOVE the photos..
Looks like a great evening..
I can't wait to see all the great photos you take in Chicago.. you lucky girls you..
Have fun..
HUGS..
Love ya..

Tiffany said...

Great photos and you look fabulous with your dark hair!
SOOOO jealous about the workshop.... I would love to get to one of those!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a great time in the windy city! Your dark hair is fab!!

Hugs!!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Have fun in the windy city! And are you gonna meet Gail?

Gail said...

Beautiful pics as always...I'm lovin your new look more and more.

Do you think Chi-town will ever be the same after our visit? ;) Can't wait to see you Steffie...

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

I love your new do...you may not be blonde anymore, but still a bombshell:)

Have fun this weekend....I am so bummed that I am not going, I know you girls will have a complete blast!

Kristi said...

Steffie, I love your new look!!! What precious pics of you and Sophia several posts back! As always....your photos are amazing!

Stacey said...

I am also jealous!! I wish I could find some phtography classes here in Middle Tn!! I have looked everywhere!! Anyone out there have any suggestions?

Stacey
LID 8-8-06 for Jadalyn

kerri said...

Would love to take one of the workshops,enjoy every minute.
Lovin' the new hair!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

I am so ready for you guys!!!! Not sure if Chicago is ready for us LOL I can't wait!!! I am counting down the hours....YEAH!!!!!
We are going to have a blast!!!! I am loving your new hair color...

Love said...

this is my 1st visit. your family is beautiful...including you! i like the brown! enjoyed reading a little about our family and journey!
i'm right outside of chicago.....LOVE that city. enjoy!

Tamara said...

Your photos are absolutely amazing! I just got my first SLR camera (Canon EOS Rebel T1i) and amso excited to create images of my family. Youre photo are inspiring! What photo editing software do you recommend- also can you recommend any books for beginners?
Tamara

Deb said...

I love your hair dark on you.
Have fun in Chicago!

Leah said...

You totally rock the dark hair! Have fun!

Debbie said...

Wow a photo workshop! I would love that!!!

I still love the hair!

Debbie

The Byrd's Nest said...

I LOVE your new hair color....you are radiant and beautiful no matter what color your hair is! Have a good trip!