Sophia is growing up, showing me her independence and style. I am so proud of her and yet my heart is saying "Wait, I'm not ready, slow down my sweet love and stay my baby girl forever!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
Add this to your site |
18 comments:
I hear you friend. It gets scary.
that picture is just lovely.
Lea
xo
Beautiful picture. How was Tennessee?
Wow, absolutely stunning Stef!
I think you have an amazing talent. I'm home and almost comatose. No sleep here unless my little princess is attached to me, and I mean attached. She will not under any circumstances sleep on her own and has a radar that wakes her instantly when I detach. But I'm here on the computer with 3 hours sleep...where's the java????
LOVE that photo..
and they do grow up WAY to FAST..
Treasure every moment..
Hugs.
can't wait to hear all this past weekend..
Hugs..
Steffie.......this may be one of my all time favorites. Every little detail in this image seems to jump out to me.
Wow......simply amazing!
I know EXACTLY what you mean (I am having the same feelings with our Francesca)...Where does the time go and can't I just stop "it" right now?
BTW - love the photo!
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th! I do have some photos posted of Benjamin James around the 15th of May posts (I think that is when we got PA)...you have to check him out - he is just adorable! Thanks again for stopping by!
What a great photo! it must be bitter sweet to see her change from a baby to little girl. 3
Take Care,
Cora
Steffie,
This is STUNNING! What a beautiful photo of sweet Fia! I know what you mean...if we could only freeze time. I hope you had a great visit to TN!
That is a gorgeous picture... you have such beautiful children and I love your photography!
What a beautiful photo of such a beautiful girl!
Love it!
I can totally relate to the slow down..... these littles are growing too fast and I just want to slow the clock.
I know, I know, I know!! I look at my girls the way you look at yours and can't believe I just blinked and they're growing up. So sad, and yet so happy and so proud of them. LOVE this photo, I adore footprints in the sand.
They do grow up too fast. Briana will be 3 next month. I can't believe it.
Looks like you had an amazing trip! All the pictures are wonderful. They are all so stinkin' cute!
What an amazing photo!
Our beautiful Sophia!
love, Oma
That is a beautiful photo!!!!
I can so relate. My oldest turned 7 today and it is going way too fast. Your photo is gorgeous....as usual.
Gorgeous image Steffie, love her little footprints in the sand. I'm not ready for any of this either...Grace will be 7 in a month, I get teary just thinking about it. The time goes so fast.
Can't wait until late August in Chicago...;)
Post a Comment