Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Maui Favorites, Part 2

My Joy My 4 Angels Maui, 2009 Beautiful Girls My little tribe Emmie and the Boys (2 of 1) My Girls Maui,2009 Take a seat Hold my hand Emmie and the little ones (3 of 1) Emmie and the Boys (1 of 1) I see you My precious babies
Let me tell you....trying to get 3 toddlers and 1 teenager to cooperate for a photo shoot is not an easy task to accomplish! It took candy for the little ones and chocolate for the teenager inbetween the pictures and a Lava Flow for this Momma when it was all said and done! ;) We also had a lot of people stop and stare at my little entourage, which at times was distracting for the boys. But not to fear....I had two bags of candy to hand out for good smiles and behavior! lol I have some things to learn when it comes to the beach shots. If I was a pro, I'd have all my lighting set up and so on, but that is NOT the case I'm afraid. However, I was pleased with the pictures that I did get. However....there is always next year's trip to Maui and something tells me that I might just take a few more pictures and classes before then! ;)

19 comments:

Jodee said...

These pictures are soooo cute!

Diana said...

I think they are beautiful just like your 4 kids!!! I am impressed!!!

Musings from Kim K. said...

Just stunning. The setting and your kiddos couldn't be anymore beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing you tonight at the airport.

Suzanne said...

The second photo is my favorite...although they are all amazing. Andrew just beams happiness ~ you are all truly blessed!

Gail said...

I truly love them all...they are gorgeous Steffie. Don't know how you'd pick a favorite!

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

there is no favourite. they are all beautiful.

Lea
xo

Kim said...

OMW.... BEAUTIFUL..
You are doing an AMAZING job..
I love ALL the photos but the ones of the kids in the chairs are tooo cute..
Have a great week.
Love ya girly..

Terri said...

Oh my goodness they are beautiful. You did a wonderful job & the candy seemed to work!!! It looked like you had a wonderful & I am sure very much needed vacation with the family.

I have beem so busy & I am so sorry I have not posted much since you got back from China but I always try to check in to see what all the little "Things" are doing. Take care & love the photos!!!

Lori Lynn said...

These are fabulous! I think I even saw a Christmas card photo in there somewhere! I'll have to remember the candy trick when we go on vacation in two days!

Lori Lynn said...

P.S. Emmie is stunning. She looks awful sweet for a teenager!

Tiffany said...

I think the photos are fabulous!!!!!! I am sure any pro would agree!
Great work!!!! Beautiful family!

Shonni said...

What a great job you did. You must have beautiful pictures likes theses covering every wall space. LOL I would!

Dita said...

I'm with Gail. I couldn't pick a favorite but the one with the littles peeking around the chairs and Miss Grown Up sitting there perfectly was so adorable. I can see how each of your 3 Things just adore their big sissy!

Your children are absolutely gorgeous, Stef!

Cindy said...

you did a fantastic job photographing, the kids looks wonderful and scenery just priceless....I need a few (a lot) of tips from you:)

Carla said...

Steffie,
I certainly am no expert in photography, but I think your subjects and your photography are both fabulous!!! It looks like y'all had a wonderful and relaxing time together!! Everyone looks very happy!! How are Emmie's headaches these days??
Blessings,
Carla

Holly said...

Those pictures are absolutely gorgeous! Maui looks beuatiful. I am sure you guys had a blast!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of your "things". It looks like you had a wonderful first family vacation with Andrew!

Blessings for a wonderful summer! Ashley

Debbie said...

They are gorgeous Steffie!!! You look like a pro to me!!!! You have beautiful subjects to work with too!!

Debbie

Alyson and Ford said...

Beautiful photos, what a lovely family you have! Your vacation must have been marvelous!
Happy 4th!
Alyzabeth's Mommy for 9.5 Months!