Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day you have given us and for all of your many blessings. Lord I come to you this morning with many emotions. I know that only you can calm my soul and lift me to the place I need to be. In a few short hours I will be walking out my front door to accomplish the journey I set out over 4 years ago to do again. Lord, please watch over my children and my sister while I am gone. I know when I walk out that door, my soul will feel like it is being ripped out of me. Daniel is having such a hard time right now at the thought of not being with me. Lord, please have your hand upon him, calm him, help Ingrid to be able to give him the peace he needs while we are gone. Protect his little soul.....he is my sweet baby boy and my heart is so overwhelmed leaving him.....my heart aches at what I know he must be feeling and will be feeling for the next 18 days. You gave me such a gift when you gave me him......please, please be with him.
Lord I ask you to be with Sophia. Keep her gentle spirit calm and nurturing. Help her remember to take care of Daniel and to know that we will be back as soon as we can. Lord, she is so attached to her Daddy and Sister. Help her through this time as well. Please protect her while she is at school. Keep her safe and healthy. Help her to be strong and helpful. I know her tears will come.....she is such a special little girl. A gift from you that touched us so deeply that we knew we needed to make this journey again. I knew that I needed to make this journey again. That my child was out there waiting for me. You planted that seed in my heart dear Lord and I am so thankful for that. Sophia is so excited to have another little brother,"one that looks just like her".
And Lord, I ask you to be with my sister. This is the journey we have all waited for and I know I could not have left my children with anyone except her. She is such a gift, a treasure to me and I trust her with my children. I love her dearly and I know she loves the children. Please give her the strength and patience she needs to take care of Sophia and Daniel the next 18 days. Keep them safe while they drive and when they go out to have adventures together. Lord please have your hand upon them. I don't know what I would do.......And Lord I ask you to be with our family and friends. It is so hard to be away from those you cherish and love. Be with them and keep them safe.
Dear Lord......please be with David, Emmie and I on this journey. Bring us to China safely and return us home to our children and to those that we love as well. I ask for your healing hand to keep us from becoming ill like we all did before. I ask for our anxious hearts to be calmed. Lord, I pray for our sweet Andrew. You have given him to us for a reason. You wanted me to be his Mother for a reason. You are entrusting me with with yet another one of your beautiful children. Please be with him through another transition in his little life. Help him to see our love for him. Show him that I will love him until the end of time. Calm his little heart....and I pray dear Lord that you have healed his heart from all emotional and physical needs. That he will know that he is safe now and loved and will never feel the sense of loss that he has gone through time and time again. I ask that you be with us during this bonding time. That we can communicate with him and that my Motherly instincts will know what it is that Andrew is trying to tell me. I pray that he feels my love even though he may not understand it. Lord my heart is so anxious.....please calm me. Lord I give you my word, as I have with all my children, that I will train Andrew up to be a follower of Jesus Christ and that he will honor and glorify you. Where I have failed you in other area's of my life Lord, I will not fail here. Please hear my prayers oh Lord......in Jesus name I pray.....Amen.






33 comments:
Amen....
Many prayers friend!
xo Steffie. You have been on my mind a lot here in Maui. Safe journey my friend. I will praying for all of you.
Lea
Agreeing with you dear sister in Christ. Praying for your journey and all that it entails.
Love
Connie
Amen, Steffie. Praying in agreement with you. I will continue to pray. Be safe. God has called you to do this great thing, Steffie. Hugs to you all.
Love,
hollym.
Your in my thoughts and prayers.
Stacey
Amen.. you are in my thoughts and prayers.. and I know everything will go beautifully..
You are an AMAZING family..
Hugs..
I am sooo excited to follow your journey..
Love ya girly..
Praying right along side you, my sweet friend! May you feel God's amazing peace as you walk this path to your baby boy! I can't wait to watch this all unfold once again! Love you sweet girl!!! (And I've missed you terribly!) ;)
(((Hugs))) from Tennessee!
Love,
Denise C
Many prayers coming from the Kenward household. I can't wait to watch this next journey unfold.
Hugs from West Michigan!!
Sending Prayers and Well Wishes for you and your family!
Safe travels,
Lisa
Praying for God's peace Steffie, safe travels my friend.
With hugs and love,
Gail
Praying this prayer with you and all the while you are gone Steffie. I will rejoice with you and in the Lord when your family is reunited!
Steffie, All will be well. Mya did just fine, amazingly. Know that we will be praying and I will put you on our church prayer list. Hang in there. Not too long and you will have Andrew in your arms. Hugs and tears. Love, Verna
Amen, Steffie. I know it will be hard to leave Daniel and Sophia, but you will bring home their brother. All will be beautiful. Sending you much love...
I love you girl! I will be praying daily for you and for your family. This journey will be life changing. I cannot wait until you come home and we can steal away one night and you can tell me everything.
All our very best for a safe and joyful journey. Thinking of your family during this time.
Love,
Kerry
Many many prayers being sent your way my dear friend {{{{hug}}}}
Amen...
Amen. Beautiful, beautiful.
Steffie we are all traveling with you on this trip of a lifetime.
Many hugs!
xoxoxo
Dita
What a sweet, sweet post! I hope you have a safe trip. Can't wait to see you with him!
I am praying for all of you..Enjoy your journey back to China to finish what you started 4 years ago:)
I can not wait to see the pictures of you and your new son!!!
Hugs!!!
you know we will all lift you up in prayer and each tribe member !!!
You are all in our prayers. Have a safe journey. God Bless
Keeping you all in my prayers. Have a safe journey!
Janet
Tears and prayers for you, my friend. Tears of gratitude, joy, and excitement. Prayers of smooth transition, joy, love felt by all, God's grace, and safe travels for all of you.
Amen. Safe Journey.
Donna
Amen, Steffie. Amen.
In Jesus name, we also pray....Amen. We will be checking in on you guys every single day...most likely several times a day. Our prayers are with you, each and every one of you.....those traveling and those at home. Steffie, I am also praying especially for you as I do remember I was sick at the same time as you during our China trip. I will be covering you my friend for peace, health and rest as you journey to Andrew.
Amen Steffie... I can not wait to follow along this amazing journey that you will face. I will keep you and your beautiful family. May GOD bless youb all!
Hugs
Noemi
Amen, sweet girl! Now, go and get the boy of your dreams! God hears you and he will hear all of us who are praying for you all!
What a beautiful post and prayer!
Praying for your entire family. I can't wait to see your precious baby boy!
Have a safe and wonderful journey, enjoying the memories while in China, can't wait to meet Andrew.
Post a Comment