Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Ray of Light

Morning Sun

The sun was coming through our kitchen window and Sophia was playing with her hands and her shadow......she is my light that can get me through any and all things.

16 comments:

Kim said...

BEAUTIFUL..
She is a light to all of us..
Hugs..
Love ya girly..

Kerry said...

Steffie- this photo of your sweet girl is beautiful. You catured the light and shadows perfectly. Sophia looks radiant.
Great shot.

Julia said...

Oh my Steffie, the lighting on this is just so perfect, I love it!!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is so precious....love the lighting on this one....perfection!!

Lisa

Jboo said...

Such a pretty girl and love the way the light shines!

Janet

Shelly and Family said...

I think you said it perfectly...they are so our rays of light!

kerri said...

I love how the natural lighting lit her face so softly.Gorgeous...

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

What a beautiful picture of a beautiful girl : ) Stop by my blog when have a moment...we had Addison's purple party!!!! LOL
I'm praying for a speedy TA for you.

mommy24treasures said...

so pretty:) Yes she is a light.
I know my Katie bug is too. They are such little miracles.

Anonymous said...

Steffie, This is a beautiful shot!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I know what you mean Steffie...she is beautiful.

Wendy said...

Very lovely!!! I hope you get your TA soon..

Enjoy your day
Wendy

Dita said...

Just beautiful! I love the light. Sophia is so beautiful and the camera loves her...almost as much as her mommy does!

Keisha said...

Such a sweet little face! Love those cheeks!!!!!

my3 kids said...

Beautiful Beautiful girl you have there:)

Lisa said...

Wow! What a gorgeous photo and such a beautiful girl!