Has your SW indicated anything? Anything at all? I'm wondering how much of that Trade Show the first week of April in Guangzhou is getting in the way of scheduling Consulate Appointments which is holding up the TA. I'm here for you!!!
Yes- where is that TA! Maybe if we all shout at once. Hugs and hang in there. So looking forward to following your journey. Love love his last photo. Darling. He looks so tall!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
20 comments:
Can you make mine a double, double!!
Yes, where is that T.A.??
Someone??
Have a good day, hugs, it'll be here soon, I just know it. ;)
Oh I remember feeling just like you! Only it was my LOA that seemed to take forever. Hang in there.
TOO, TOO, funny!
And I love this "where the dilly"!!
Hang in there.
Lea
xo
It is coming girly..
LOVE YA..
Have a good week..
You will be relaxing soon on the beach...
HUGS..
Has your SW indicated anything? Anything at all? I'm wondering how much of that Trade Show the first week of April in Guangzhou is getting in the way of scheduling Consulate Appointments which is holding up the TA. I'm here for you!!!
Hoping the luck of the Irish is with you and it will arrive today!
Janet
I'll have one, too!
Hopefully it will get here soon...
Maybe it will come today--the luck of the Irish! Happy St. Patricks Day!
I prefer Malibu and Diet Coke, but whatever....hang in there!!
here here! i'll have one of those! ;-)
i hope your TA is on the way SOON!!
Hey....I'll take one too please!
It's coming girl, I can feel it. I know just what you're going through...hugs friend.
Happy St. Paddy's Day BTW!
You are too funny.......any day now!
While I know you are frustrated (and have every right in the world to be), the picture you posted is so darn funny! I love it!
Hang in there, girl! Good things are bound to be coming your way! Hugs!
Yes- where is that TA! Maybe if we all shout at once. Hugs and hang in there. So looking forward to following your journey. Love love his last photo. Darling. He looks so tall!
Hugs and any day now TA!
HEY!!!!! I'm back! I just couldn't stay away long. There are too many connections I have made to miss out on anything!
Your precious son is absolutely HANDSOME!!!!!!!!!! ; )
{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}} hang in there girlfriend!!! I'm thinking about you!!!
It'll be in your hands before you know it...I know...not soon enough!
When you find one of those "specials", send one over here!
Doreen in Montreal single mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
I don't do coffee, but I'd take the rest. Hang on girl, you are sooo close. We are praying with ya.
Big Hug to you friend.
Praying it will come soon!
God's Speed
I am so excited for you all!!!
Post a Comment