There's just something special about that bond between a big sister and a little sister...even more so when big sister is lots older that little sister!
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
16 comments:
LOVE the photos..
Tooo cute..
Big Sisters and Brothers are the best..
Hugs..
Sweet sister pictures!
I just love seeing your girls together. I was so excited to be able to finally have that same thing for Emma when Josie came to our family last year.
PS. We've got our happy Emma back again.
They are so gorgeous!!
Have a great week!
Beautiful pictures of two beautiful gals. You must be so proud!!
You can see that they have such a strong bond!! They are gorgeous....love these pictures!!
Lisa
Your 2 sweeties are so beautiful. I have a sister and would do anything for her, so understand that bond quite well.
Yes we have this problem...I mean blessing here too! LOL Lottie gets away with everything with Elisabeth;)
The last picture is just beautiful of your sweet girls.
There's NOTHING like sisters!!!
Beautiful girls, beautiful pics!
Larkyn is the same way with her older brother... she has him wrapped around his finger...
Have a wonderful evening
Wendy
I've been trying to catch up (story of my life!) I love all the pictures. Can't wait to follow you to China!
What gorgeous photos! You have two very beautiful daughters!!
There's just something special about that bond between a big sister and a little sister...even more so when big sister is lots older that little sister!
Just look at their beautiful hair. They look perfect together. You can see how much they love one another.
So sweet!! You have two beautiful girls!!
There's definitely a beautfiul bond, you can see it in their smiles!
Thanks for sharing.
Just lovely my friend.
Ivy
Post a Comment