This boy has completely stolen my heart. He has taken it and wrapped it right around his little finger. Tonight, Daniel was in the bathroom with Emmie. I could hear the conversation taking place so I had to see what was going on. Emmie was spiking his hair and he was standing on his little car so he could see up in the mirror. He thought he was soooo handsome. He laughed and giggled as Emmie kept fussing with his hair. Of coarse I had to take the opportunity for a photo shoot. This boy is so photogenic.....he takes the best pictures out of all three Things. I think it is his smile and those huge blue eyes. He melts my heart. If I sneeze he says "Bess you, Momma" and if I say "ouch" he will say "I kiss it Momma, all better." To think that I thought I was only a girl Mom. I stand SO corrected. I really AM a boy Mom. And I am so very, very HAPPY about that. ;)
Look at him..... ~sigh~ ;)






33 comments:
What great photos. You have a very handsome little boy.
He is gorgeous!
And, you are very sweet. Awesome post!
Lea
xo
SOOOO HANDSOME...
Love his smile,eyes and just his perfect little face..
Hugs girly..
Have a Great Week..
What a sweet, handsome little guy he is!!!
I LOVE the black and white picture.....he is such a beautiful boy!! You could get lost in those big blue eyes!!
I agree -- he is so handsome! Great pictures!
He is so absolutely stinkin cute!
Well I'm a smitten kitten for sure with that handsome little man! I would love to have a little boy some day. I think they are so sweet!
Oh Steffie...he is just gorgeous!!!! Emmie is such a great sister to both of them!!! You are very blessed!
He is clearly one handsome little dude. I can see why he would just melt your heart. Maybe he needs a little brother to help mix things up even more!! Love ya sweetie!!
He really is a handsome boy!!!
Love the pictures:)
He has so much expression that shows in his eyes..they just light up.
oh, he is so handsome!! I am looking forward to being a Boy Mama too : )
he is so darling. I love it when you share photos of him. I too am grateful to be a mommy to both. It is a great blessing.
Girl he is a future heart breaker. He is so handsome. I know exactly what you mean. Boys and their Moms, there is just that special connection. I melt when I look into my son's eyes. He has me wrapped around his pinkie and he knows it.
I'll confess he melts my heart too. His personality leaps out of the photos and I can tell he's a sweetheart. Can you tell I'm a mamma that LOVES little boys? Yes....anyway, your little man is more than adorable. If that's possible. :)
He is adorable!!! That smile is beautiful!! Boys are so much fun!!! I love having boys.
amazing eyes
PRECIOUS!!! Just precious!!!
;-)
That boy is going to break some hearts one of these days! What a cutie!!
He is quite a charmer! I just love his big smile and those eyes.....what a doll baby!
Dawn
yes he is very cute.
Just wait until he gets in school and charms all the young gals!!!!!
LOLOLOL!
My guess is he will be a real ladies man.
Look Out!!!!!!!!
He is just Adorbale! I can totally relate to this post! Being a Mommy to my 3 boys is just awesome!
Oh those eyes! He will definetly be a heartbreaker!
I adore his smile and those eyes!! He is going to break some hearts....
Oh he is so beautiful Steffie! I have always adored his blue eyes and his huge little boy grin!
I could so look at him ALL day!!!
I know all about being a "boy Mom" -- love, love, love my boys! But, I'm also all about being a "girl Mom" and love being those little darling girls' Mama.
Your little guy is just too precious.
What a little heart stealer. I bet the girls are going to be fighting over him! The question is, Is Mama going to be ready to share?
Keri
What a cute little guy. He does look adorable in each and every photo!! And I'm wondering... is there any hidden meaning in this post, Steffie? :-)
OH what a doll he is!!! No wonder he has his Momma wrapped!! I am wrapped too....and I am in TN! hee-hee!
He's such a cutie!!!
Love ya!
He's absolutely gorgeous, Stef...and I'm so happy to hear he has stolen your heart.
I also have always thought I was a "girl mom" too - but I'm thinkin' my future has a boy in it!
Love the pictures!
He is so handsome!!!
Debbie
Awww those are such great pictures! He is such a cutie!
Do you know this is almost way to much cuteness for one post? :) Too adorable.
Post a Comment