Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Card

Card

If you would like a Christmas Card this year from our family,
please send me your address. If you would slip "addy" in the subject line,
that would be greatly appreciated. We are off to do our crazy
shopping today. Nothing too major.
We don't get up super early to leave. We just ask the kids for some suggestions,
buy a few gifts for family members and friends and make
several trips to the car. lol Holiday Hugs..... ;)

13 comments:

Kim said...

Have fun girly..
I am off to work.. have to fight the people..
Hugs..
Shop till you drop for me too..
I think you have my addy..
And you I have yours....
Love ya..

Musings from Kim K. said...

Have a wonderful day shopping! We never made it to Detroit for Thanksgiving. My blog will tell you why. I can't wait to see this year's Christmas card outtakes. Love ya!!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Yep I hit the stores this morning but didn't shop until I dropped...instead I went to the movies with my boys (four Christmas's)
Well of course I want a card from you! email me and I will give you my address but when you email me you better be sending your address along in the post! I may even have your address...but since I am unorganized send it again.

Kristy said...

Steffie I would love to have a Christmas card from you and your family. Your family has become so special to me. It will stay in Franceskas book forever! I will email you. Have a great day shopping!

Love and blessings, Kristy

LaLa said...

Hope you survived the shopping!!

Kay Bratt said...

Your holiday blog design in gorgeous!

Kay Bratt said...

*oops-- I mean "IS" gorgeous..

Denise C said...

Well you KNOW I want a card!!! I'll email you!
Hope you had lots of shopping fun yesterday!!!
I have to tell you that I sit here and listen to your music...there is this phenomenal LED light show in our town....and one of the displays is set to this music....I could sit among those gorgeous lights and listen to this calm & peaceful music forever!!!
I'll send you the link...it is hard to really get the effect from online...but honestly it is amazing. They are friends of ours...and we bought our boat from them...he does this light show for the community...and donates the majority of the proceeds to Area food banks.
Hope you all are doing great!!!
Hugs and love!!!
Denise

Robin said...

Would love a Christmas card from your family! Our family is alot like yours, grown kids,bio kids,adopted kids from China. Isnt life Great!! I really enjoy your blog :) Lv, Robin

PS will email you my addy!

Yoli said...

Steffie enjoy your shopping girl. I did most of mine online this year because I was sick. If not I would have been at the store pushing people aside. LOL.

Would love a card from you!

Stephanie said...

I just love the new blog look. Hope you got lots of shopping done and had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Denise C said...

Ok....I think you should hop on a jet and come to Nashville this weekend....we have big plans...and you just have to be there!!! I am completely serious! Come over and see what I am talking about!!!
Hugs to you, my friend!!!

redmaryjanes said...

You know I want a card girl!