It is so fun when both Things will cooperate for me to take their pictures. Sophia is still my challenge for the camera.....there are times she just doesn't want to cooperate. That's a Hunan girl for you! lol Daniel on the other hand can produce quite the cheesier.


Daddy bought them these dinosaur noodles for the pool. Oh my achin' word....they loved them. What a hoot to watch them try and get climb on them with their life jackets on. They flop all over but usually manage to make it. Sophia still continues to be more of the fish. She would stay in the pool all day if I'd let her. Daniel needs to move on to the next activity after about 30 minutes. Go figure! ;) But he has no fear.....he jumps in and splashes all over the place.
~sigh~
I just love my babies! ;)






43 comments:
He he they are so sweet.
Love the little dino noodles.
I sure could use your help in my latest post! Come see ;O)
I can't believe how clear your pics turn out.
so darling!
Yes Caitlyn is a huge challenge too, she ignores you totally when you say her name and ask her to look at you. That spicy Hunan thing:)
Whether they cooperate or not, you always get the most beautiful photos!!
Those dinos are adorable....and it looks like both Sophia and Daniel had some great pool time fun with them!
It is always fun when Daddy comes home with a surprise!
Lisa
Emily is standing over my shoulder going THAT IS SOPHIA, THAT IS SOPHIA ... you know i love your babies too!
I always look forward to your pictures. Have a great Labor day weekend!
Daddy scored some big points with those dinosaur noodles. Those are great!
Daniel & Sophia look so cute - even when they are not cooperating.
Okay, now the girls want dino noddles, LOL.
Love the shots, I can't believe how much they have grown, just over the summmer!!!!
How fun! I love the photo's they are great! How nice of Daddy to bring home those fun dinosaur noodles! Very cool! Have a great weekend my friend!
You've got 2 beautiful babies Steffie. Have a wonderful long weekend!
hugs,
Gail
Adorable!! I love those pictures. What a cute idea : )
Great pool pictures. My Livi is a fish she stays in the water until she prunes!
So sweet!! Love how serious they are in the pool on those noodles LOL
I've been following your blog for a little while now. You have a beautiful family!
AND I completely agree...Hunan girls are so stubborn when it comes to taking their picture. I have a spicey girl myself and it's all I can do to get her to LOOK at the camera...much less smile! ugghh..
Have a great weekend!
C.U.T.E.!
"Oh my ackin'word" is right! Those noodles are adorable but the "Things" on them are, too, way too, adorable for words!
Have the best weekend.
Lea
xo
I love love love...ADORE the pictures of your little things peeking out from behind the pole!!! Excellent!!!
They are very serious in the pool, aren't they??
Like always excellent pic's. Love the dino noodles, I will have to be lookin to try to find some of those. That would be a hit for our pool.
By the way "Boat Trip" looked like you all had a fabulous time. I miss our boatin days!!!!
It's just so wonderful how you embrace your kids.They know it and you can see it on all their beautiful faces how loved they are. Sorry to sound so sappy ....
Doreen in Montreal single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan
I just love your babies, tooooo! ; )
I love those first pics - they both look so good in red.
Glad you are getting to enjoy these last days of summer...your boat trip looked like a blast!
This looks like sooo much fun!!
YOU always take such AMAZING pictures..
Looks like they are having fun with the dinosaur noodles...
Have a Great Weekend..
Hugs...
Love ya girly..
I love those little noodles! They look like they are having a great time in the pool.
Daniel's smile is beautiful and whenever I see one of his big smiles in a pic...it always makes me smile!
My Hunan sweetie also gives me quite a hard time when it comes to taking pictures. I guess we shouldn't be surprised...that is why they are call Spicy Girls!!
When does Emmie start back to school?
Great photos!
Oh they are so adorable, and I love the way you use collages too!
You are right- Sophie & Ollie do remind me of your precious two- only I wish Ollie was good about taking photos like your precious Daniel!
I also left a comment on the post about Sophia in her wedding dress- so sweet!
Hugs, Shana :)
Cute pictures! Love the dinosaur noodles!
OH Steffie...so precious! I just love seeing your babies...they are such fun!
Beautiful pics very clear and great color! Thanks for sharing!!!
Love you!
Those noodles are darling....I have never seen those before! Daddy did good!!!
My girls love the pool so much too, I will be sad when the warm weather is gone!
Your babies are precious !
Those are the best noodles... I had better not let my girls see those or they will want them.
enjoy your evening
Wendy
I sent you an email... ; )
Those pix are PRECIOUS!! I love the one of Daniel hiding behind the post! It is adorable- The pix of Sophia is too!
OOOO you so know it!! My Hunan girl is EXACTLY the same!!!
Susan
So cute.
Hope your weekend was as fun as it looked from the pics! Anna does not always cooperate either. She also tends to close her eyes! She does like to look at pics of herself though so I am using that as a motivator!
Adorable pictures!!!! They are gorgeous!
Debbie
Oh, I know all about those Hunan spicy girls! Love the pool pictures. S.G. can stay in the pool allllll day long.
Great bonding and you took great pics I must say :D
Who are you kidding.Look at those faces,they must always cooperate,look pretty good to me.
Must take after their daddy ooppps I mean Mommy.
I nominated you for an award...stop by my blog : )
Too Precious!!! We were in Dr. Seussland this past weekend and I thought about you will all the Thing paraphenalia! :D
Sheryl
What great pictures! I'll be praying for your beautiful high-schooler. The pool noodles are really cool too!
THey are SO adorable! (Figured while I'm on this server I could catch up on some commenting!)
Post a Comment