Thursday, August 14, 2008

Outta Here

P8133573
Well, we are off for our annual summer boating trip to Torch Lake. It is beautiful up there. We go with friends who pull their boat, along with our older two sons. They pull their boat too. Mufasa got a new boat this year.....a bigger one.....(imagine that) so he is anxious to see how well this one takes the big waves. (must be a guy thing) I've already told my Chiro to expect me to be in great pain on Monday after being thrown around on the boat! lol I made two trips to the grocery store since what I needed would not all fit in the cart in one trip.....why is it that we always feel the need to have major food.....I know I'll come back with stuff and I always throw it away because it has been opened and such and that totally grosses me out. Anyway.....I am excited to spend some special time with just my girls. (although Emmie's BF is coming, whom I adore) Yes, once again, The Boy is staying home with my sister. She's excited though....she is going to take him to the beach, Chuckie Cheese and has a full schedule planned for him. He'll love it. Miss Sophia needs a little down time after her birthday.....when she woke up the next day she said "It's my birthday today." To which I replied "No baby, that was yesterday....you won't have another birthday for a while now." To which Fia replied "But I'm still 4, (bour) right?" How stinkin' cute is that?????......oh....and an update on Miss Emmie when I return. We are still trying to figure out the health issues with her. She has a constant headache.....I'm worried. Thank you to everyone that keeps emailing me and asking about her. I got some really pretty pictures of her this past weekend and I have been "ALLOWED" and given "APPROVAL" to put them on my blog. Whew! lol Have a great weekend everyone......we'll talk soon!
Ciao!
S*

32 comments:

Rebecca Lily said...

Just venturing out and finding some new blogs to read - I love yours!! :) You have a beautiful family. We love Torch Lake - and don't get up there nearly often enough.

Rebecca

Musings from Kim K. said...

Enjoy the mini get-away. I'll look forward to pictures upon your return.

Hugs.

Gail said...

Awesome boat! Hope you have a great time this weekend!

Jill W said...

Have a fun weekend. Prayers for Emmie that you can figure out what is ailing her and that it is an easy fix.

~Amy~ said...

Have fun!! James asked Tyler and I if we wanted to come up this weekend...but I work Saturday... :( I'll be seeing you very soon though! Enjoy the boat, sun, and vaca!

Ashton said...

Have Fun!!!

sheryl said...

Have a wonderful trip! The new boat is awesome and some time on the lake with your girls sounds heavenly! It sounds like Daniel will have tons of fun too. I am just catching up and had no idea that Emmie was having health problems. She is in my prayers and I hope you will have some answers and good news soon.

BTW, I love your new blog look! Very pretty!

Hugs,
Sheryl

Kayce said...

Have a wonderful time together! Looking forward to great pictures when you return.

Mr.Brian said...

First things first!!!!!!
Our little teen thing is WAYYYYYYY to young for a BF.No BF unil we are 35 then just casual dating.So is having a bf harder on mom or dad?LOLOLOL
Looks like loads of fun this weekend.Hope the weather will be nice and the man can enjoy his new toy.
You had how many trips to the store???Are you planning on feeding every person who is on that lake plus their extended family?????Typical mom always afraid there will (NOT) be enough food.JUst so there is enough adult beverages that is important.
Will enjoy hearing an update on Emmie.
And remember God loves you and so do I.
Blessing friend,
Smooches*******
Mr.Brian

missy said...

Lucky lady! A mini vaca is always so much fun. I hope you have a wonderful time with your family. Nothing in the world like it : )

Juliette said...

Enjoy! It should be a great weekend.
Hope you can find what's happening with Emmie's health, never good to worry so long.

mommy24treasures said...

have a wonderful time sweet friend. Emmie is always in my thoughts and prayers. You are so blessed to have such a wonderful sister! I know Daniel will have a blast:)

We are food wasters too:( Sinful...

Gwen Oatsvall said...

have a fun time on the boat ... hope you are taking lots of yummy chocolate for Emmie ... tell her to eat some for me .. love you !!

Wendy said...

A lake, some friends and a boat sounds almost perfect!!!

Have a great time
Wendy

sweet momma luv u said...

Have a fantastic trip! Hope the weather is great and you enjoy your time away with friends.

Jody

Shelly and Family said...

Have fun at the lake this weekend!!!! I'll be watching, once the weekend is over, for some photos to be posted!

Denise C said...

Have a fabulous time away!!! Special times with sweet family and friends...nothing better!!!
Can't wait to see the pictures of beautiful Emmie!!!
I pray for her health and your too every single day my friend!!!
Blessings!!!
Denise

OH MY #6 said...

enjoy your little vaca!

Lea
xo

Julia said...

I can't wait to see your beautiful pictures of Emmie, and of course the ones you get from your trip to the lake - you know how much we love boats and lakes around here. :-) Have fun!!

Kim said...

Have FUN!!!!
Can't wait to see all the great pictures...
I am praying that things get better with Emmie...
Hugs girly..

Anonymous said...

Please keep us updated on your Emmie! She is in my prayers. Have a fun getaway!

D & S said...

Have a great time!

Livin' out loud said...

Have a fantastic trip! I can't wait to see the pics when you get back!!
Susan

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh Steffie..what are we going to do with sweet little Emmie? Praying the next step you take a doctor can give you the answers you need.

Have a great trip and I'm glad Sophia is still "bour"!!!

Debbie said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie

FHL said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!

BTW: Your blog makeover is gorgeous!

kerri said...

Enjoy, sweet friend..

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Have a wonderful week away!!

Lisa

LaLa said...

Just catching up after vacation. So happy Miss Fia had a great bday!! Hope you have a wonderful trip. We will keep thinking of Emmie : )

If you get a chance...check your email for my BIG NEWS@!!!!

jennifer said...

Hope you're having a great time! Sounds like a blast, and I love the boat!!

I am anxious to hear an update on Emmie. I am praying for her.

day by day said...

Hey Steffie!

Hope you are having a wonderful time away!!! Looking froward to hearing about your trip when you return...

Anonymous said...

what an awesome trip! and i definatly adore you as well miss steffie. :] thank you so much for taking me along for the second year now. i had a blast. toldja id check up on this "new post" haha. iloveyou. love, kenzie.