Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Trouble Ahead

collage36

I am beginning to think we could have a problem.......a serious problem.....lol.....the girl truly thinks she is a Princess. She constantly sings that song from Backyardigans "I love being a Princess"....I mean seriously?!?!?!?!? She walks like one, talks like one, dresses like one, gives the looks like one, cries like one, gives orders like one, wants her hair done like one........as far as I can remember she has worn a dress EVERY.SINGLE.DAY since last September with the exception of 3 times. Those days I had leggings or a cute pair of jeans and a shirt on her because it was cold and she hated it! This one has NO self esteem issues! Oh dear.......;) I guess that's what happens when you are a Princess! Hmmmmm..... But, when I think about it.....that would make me
"The Queen".....ahhhhh....I like that! *wink*
Perhaps the Princess and I can work a deal.....I'll get back with you on that! ;)

25 comments:

Shelly and Family said...

Oh...How adorable! And yes, that does make you the "Queen"...at least that is what I say in our household lol!

We know another China Priness that will only wear dresses (she is a little girl from our travel group). Our Francesca couldn't care less with what she wears...as long as she has her crogs on (in the summer) and her uggs on (in the winter).

Hope all is well with you and your family :)

Shelly and Family said...

OK...that should be "Princess"...not priness (my typing is so bad this early in the morning lol)

Musings from Kim K. said...

I'm so glad you're taking a break from blogging (hee hee). I just love all your Sophia pictures. Her princess headdress is quite lovely. Keep that imagination going with Miss Sophia. I hope all is continuing to go well on the homefront. Hugs.

Steffie B. said...

Yes Kim...but notice how short and sweet the post is.......lol.....besides....I can never really stay away from all of you for that long! ;) I just need a few days to re-group and then Steffie can pull it back together and carry on! ;) (usually that is)

Michelle said...

She is such a cutie pie!!

Kim said...

My Dear you are a QUEEN.. in my eyes..
And she is a TRUE Princess... she is soooo adorable.
I LOVE the first picture on the top left... look at that look... that is toooo funny...
I can't believe she will only wear a dress.. that is tooo cute...
HUGS girly..

~verna said...

Oh dearie, I just can not wait to get all these pricesses together. I wonder if the people of Pingjiang had any inkling they were sending royalty to the US?? ;) Let's make sure to have a dress up day for the girls when we get them together--next summer, right??

jennifer said...

You might be in trouble now, but what about those boys later!!


Too cute!

Lisa said...

That is hystarical! My Ellie is the exact same way! Can you imagine how much fun they would have together!?

Unknown said...

It does look like she has the part done pat! LOL! u have made my day, yet again!

Lea
xo

Kayce said...

Nothing wrong with being a princess! I have no problem with my princess tiara at my age! HEHE

Great pics Steffie!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

She is the sweetest thing....we are just starting to get to the princess stage in this house. Sarah got her first princess outfit, complete with Tiara, wand, and matching furry heels!

The photos are spectacular....as always!

Enjoy your day!

Lisa

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

LOL we have a few Princess' in this house....and the dresses...they must twirl. I can get leggies on them under their dresses in the winter (Addison prefers tights). We have some major attitudes in this house LOL Olivia tells everyone where to sit at the dinner table..she is the boss!
I love the pictures...they are adorable!!!! I was wondering how Emmie is??? I am thinking about her. Also how you are feeling. I keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

polkadot said...

so cute -- am I the only one who can't read it though? I see really light blue writing on red wallpaper. Is it supposed to be backed in white? I can't read it even if I highlight.

Might be b/c I am on the Mac?

Argh.

PandaMom said...

I'd love to tell you that it is only a "phase", but PandaGirl started when she was three and is almost six.....still the Princess of Everything. LOL!

I emailed you today with a pic and some info. ; )

Michelle R Photography said...

Well, she does LOOK like a princess, after all! :-)

Gail said...

She is just precious, enjoy this stage...it's lasted a long time in our house with 'Princess Grace.'

Tiffany said...

Hey if the Princess and Queen crowns fit then by all means wear them!

Linette said...

Well of course you're the Queen! And what a lovely princess she is. I know what it's like...as you know I have my own little princess running the house around here. ha..ha. ;)

Nikki said...

Those pictures are hysterical!
She really DOES believe she is a princess, doesn't she? I wonder where on earth she got that idea????? hehe
XO

Gwen Oatsvall said...

well, i got two that would fight ya for the title of princess ... one might even scratch (you can guess which one that is ...lol) and I have my kids trained that I am the queen of this castle !!! love ya ...

missy said...

Well, do you blame a Princess for claiming her title? : ) She is just darling!!!

mommy24treasures said...

what a beautiful princess...

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh yes...I can relate to this! Emma Jane demands we call her by the "Princess name of the day" it could be anyone! She will not answer to Emma most of the time!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Look at that BEAUTIFUL Princess working the camera! You go girl!