Just 10 little things about my Things.....although I can't imagine there is much left that you don't already know! ;)
* Daniel loves BBQ Chips. I ate them by the bag fulls when I was pregnant with him.
* He thoroughly enjoys being outside.
* Daniel loves his Crocs. He doesn't want to wear any other kind of shoe.
* He loves to laugh.
* He bows his head into you when you ask for a kiss.
* He see's every bird that flies by.
* Daniel loves to swing.
* Daniel loves books.
* He sucks his pointer finger and a little bit of his thumb.
* Daniel loves everyone in the family.
~ Sophia loves pizza.
~ She loves to go fast in the speed boat.
~ Sophia loves it when Daddy let's her drive the pontoon boat.
~ She loves to be in the water..... bathtub, pool or lake. It doesn't matter.
~ Sophia is quite artistic.
~ She loves her Jump Start Preschool computer game.
~ Sophia loves school.
~ She will only wear dresses. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!
~ Sophia loves smoothies and ice cream.
~ Sophia has very strong legs and terrific balance.
Emmie did not want a picture of her posted, so this beautiful flower from Maui is for her.
* Emmie is a very giving person.
* She has some spiritual gifts which I'm not sure that she is aware of yet.
* Emmie is in full blown teenager mode! ;)
* She has a very good sense of style.
* Emmie has a very sensitive heart.
* She says that she will adopt children one day.
* Emmie adores Sophia and Daniel.
* She is very driven to succeed.
* Emmie's room is quite messy at the moment. lol
* She loves Root Beer floats....which is quite interesting since she does not like soda.





21 comments:
Beautiful post Steffie...
They are soooo sweet...
Have a Great Week..
Love this post Steffie...you have some great kiddos. :)
I had to laugh when you said "full teenager mode," because I remember those days well a few years ago with my son....
My Emma Jane only wants to wear crocs...pink crocs and begs me to wear a dress every day. She would wear the same pink dress every day if I let her.
Your Emmie reminds me so much of my Elisabeth. Watching them discover their spiritual gifts is quite moving.
Love your post today. It is nice to know what these cute little faces do in their world every day.
"full blown teenager mode" I love it. We have that here too! Being a teenager is all part of the growing thing but I ask.......WHEN THE HECK WILL IT BE OVER?!!
Lea
It is obvious that your children are gorgeous on the outside ... and it sounds like they are talented and beautiful on the inside, too! True gifts to the world! (Love the flower picture!)
oh I loved this!!!
Great post! We are a big Croc family too! I love them because they are so easy to get on and off. I wish Ellie loved pizza, she hates it, so whenever we have it I have to make her something special. Ellie will only wear dresses too, ha! That is so special that Emmie says that she will adopt children one day! Wow!!! That is really neat. You have amazing children!! Beautiful inside and out!!
30 reasons why your so blessed!
Yes, even though your daughter is in full blown teenager mode! LOL!
At least she is blooming! This too shall pass. Have a perfect week!
This is beautiful! We should all remember what we love about our children. :) Hope you're having a great week so far!
Love this post....yeah, Annslee wants dresses daily too but they aren't practical for school : )
All of your children are so special..you are one blessed Mama!
I love reading your blog...your love for your children is so evident and it just makes me smile.
Sophia looks adorable with that blue bow in her hair!
I loved reading about your three. Emmie is such a beauty. If she didn't want her picture taken, your beautiful Hawaiian flower was a good stand in.
Such a sweet post! Loved it!
(I wish Briana had better balance - she gets better each day, but still trips over her own feet!)
Ahhh, I loved reading that! I can see how you treasure your kids, and how very special each one is to you.
What a great post about your kiddos!! I don't know why Emmie didn't want her picture taken, she is beautiful!!! You have great kiddos!! When you decide on the spa let me know!!!
Debbie
Now tell us more about you and David.
I want good stuff>>>>>naughty, funny......
I have personally seen Emmie and Sophia and they are beautiful girls. I was amazed by Emmie's poise and her ability to express herself. She loves you so much. You are her hero. Sophia is such a good girl. I love her little spunk too, she was able to keep right up with Eli on Chinese New Year!
These are a lot of fun to read! It is neat to hear about the sweet kiddos that I admire so often. You have a lovely family. You are blessed. That little Daniel is so handsome!
I really enjoyed this post! We should all post more about our children's personalities. Great post! I may have to copy you one day. Although I would have to write a book if I wrote about all 6 of my kiddo's. LOL
I love these types of posts. the ones about simple things that make up the ones we love! I understand Emmie's feelings. I seldom write about my five older children although I ADORE them and they are in my heart always no matter how far away they are, becasue I am trying to balance their privacy and keeping a journal as a mom. I love how you keep record of the simple things that make a mom's life so beautiful!
This is such a precious post about your children! I loved reading about each one of them! Beautiful pictures and sweet words!!
I am so sorry about little Daniel's boo-boo! Bless his heart!
Thanks for sharing these precious qualities of your babies!!!
Love you !
Post a Comment