Three years ago today, in Hunan, China you were placed in my arms and my life changed forever. You are my gift that has brought me so much inner peace, and I thank the Lord for the miracle of you everyday. You have captured our hearts like no other and I will do anything to protect you, I will always give you all of my love and you will forever be our Asian Princess from afar. Please feel free to read my post on my feelings for Sophia..... it is under my "Meaningful Posts" section in my side bar and it is titled "I Never Dreamed"....... And I would also like to send my love out to all of my Pingjiang Sisters....the bond that many of us have is nothing short of a gift from God. ;)
Hugs....





47 comments:
Congratulations on the anniversary of getting Your beautiful daughter!! God is good and knew that you all needed each other!
God bless!
Debbie
Oh you know how much we share in your Joy! Blessings to you all on this very special day!
Oh Steffi what a beautiful post.
Happy Forever Family day, 3 years, bet it seems like yesterday.
Thank you for sharing Sophia with us.
Good wishes going out to the Pingjiang sisters! :O)
3 years already...wow. I love Fia and SO happy that she was placed with a wonderful family! :) Have a great Monday Stef...looks like another kind of warm day!
Love ya
What a day! I love those pictures.
Three years together...celebrate it.
Congratulations...your love for your beautiful Sophia shows so much through your writing and pics. Happy forever family day!
your friend in WI,
Gail
Happy Sophia Day Anniversary! Love the piccies!
What a life changing day! Happy 3 years as a family!
Thinking of you today (even more than usual)...Happy forever family day to you!
Can't believe it's been three years!
XOXO
Happy 3 years! How great a day to celebrate. Always have a little pinch on my heart when I see this special room.
Happy 3 years!!!!!
Beautiful post...
Sophia is soooo pretty and it is such a pleasing.
Have a Great Day...
Congrats on such a special day!
Donna
Happy forever family day
Love
Connie
Happy Forever Family Day! Enjoy the day with your beautiful family. Your post has me in tears!
My,my,my three years.It seems like just yesterday.
I had to laugh at seeing Emmie,she lookes so young.(well I guess she still is).
May your years ahead be blesed with plenty of good times,laughter and happiness.
Congratulations on your three year gotcha anniversary! Where does the time go? What a big, healthy baby she was! I'll bet looking at the pictures takes you right back there.
Oh, happy, happy day!! Enjoy this family day and give Sophia some extra blogger hugs from us.
Happy Family Anniversary!
Keep smilin!
Happy Family Day!
Happy Family Day...love that sweet sleeping pic : )
wow, that is awesome! You are so, so sweet Mommy!
Lea
Oh sweet Steffie! Your heart just radiates your love for precious Sophia in this post and in these pictures from China! Oh what a very special day....a day of endless blessings for your sweet family! Sending my love to your forever family on this your 3 year "Gotcha" anniversary!!!
Love you sweet friend!!!
That is great! Congratulations on three years!
Happy family day!!! Sophie has changed so much in that time frame. She's such a little doll!
So happy for you. Congratulations on your three year family day.
Happy Forever Family Day! Those are some pretty touching pictures! What a beauty she was. And still is. :-)
you know how thankful i am God took us to China to meet and to have these breathe taking beauties ... we are blessed beyond words ...
Congratulations on your 3 year Forever Family Day!!! What a precious photo of her as a baby! These little girls and boys are a gift from God and the wonderful people you meet along the "red thread journey" are an added bonus!
Beautiful girl! I can hardly belive how much she has grown so quickly! I bet she did not know what a humorous mam she would have and all the fun she would have being yours!
BTW Were you 25 back then :)! You look great. I know you are a wee bit older, because your oldest daughter's age hints at it.
What an angel! Congratulations on 3 very happy years together! May you be blessed with many more. Like you say so well... NEVER TOO MANY :)
Congrats on three beautiful years together!!!
I have read 3 blogs tonight that are having their 3 year anniversary. It was a great day 3 years ago.
Precious little Sophia! Happy, happy 3 years of Forever Family with your Wonderful family!
Steffie, one of my favorite pics was the one posted of David with Sophia sleeping. I remember that you wrote that David sung her to sleep! :)
Have a wonderful day, sweetie!\
God Bless!
Oh what a very very special day indeed!! Love the words...love the pics.
Congratulations on three years together. Look how much your beautiful little girl has grown up (and Emmie, too -- holy cow she was a little girl when you went to China for Sophia!).
You still look, incredibly, the same. Good for you!
Happy 3 years!!! Oh my was she not the CUTEST little thing...and still is...I bet you cannot resist those cheeks!!!
Steffie...Happy Forever Family Day to all of you!! What a beautiful little princess you have been Blessed with! Loved the Gotcha day pictures!
What a beautiful post. Happy 3 years!!! We are so lucky as parents to be blessed with such beautiful gifts from God.
We will visit soon...I promise!! I'll be home for good in 3 1/2 weeks! Then you will be sick of me! HA ;)
Happy Gotcha Day......
The top pic of you and Sophia melts my heart....
These days are so precious.... and I love that each time you share in the joy of the first time they held their child in their arms.... you relive your special day too....
Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your forever family day.
Happy Family Day! Look at those precious little cheeks! Those are just screaming "Kiss me...Kiss me!"
Happy Family Day!
Congratulations on you Gotcha Anniversary. She has grown so much!
What darling pictures. Congratulations on 3 years as a beautiful family together. Look how much Emmie has changed!
Happy Family Day!! Love this post--got chills going through it --just melts my heart every time I see memories like this.
I just love reflecting on the days our children were first placed in our arms. What a special day. Happy 3rd anniversary! Your Asian Princess is precious.
happy three years. I love the picture of Emmie reading to her. It shows how much they both have grown into beautiful young ladies.
Post a Comment