Oh yeah.....milk explodes as I open the door today all over the ground and all over me.....we are moving the cocktail time up to 3pm today. ;) Stop laughing!
You are so funny, Steffie, I love the way you write. Thank you for my comment. No, you never did tell me. I didn't know but I am so glad that you did. It fills in a few blanks about how we came to have her because Stacey didn't give any details and probably never will. I also feel somehow connected, in a way to another mom when we were drawn to the same baby. I had applied for two other little two yr olds that had ended up being matched with other moms and really enjoy following their stories (at first, in a bitter sweet way, I'll admit) Hope that makes sense!?
I'm sorry you have been dealing with an infected eye at your house, and sickness in general. I think you are amazing how you laugh and handle your way through everything that is thrown at you. You are a great mom...and that IS one smart little angel you have there!! a helper in the making.
if it weren't for bad luck, i'd have no luck at all......at least, this was one you didn't have to clean up. LOL i like bailey's and cream. i'm a bit of a sissy....
OMG!!!! I am laughing.. BUT not at you.. with you... Have a drink for me.. I don't really drink either.....LOL.. Have a Great Evening.. Hope Daniel is feeling better..
Exactly what I needed, not to see your mishaps but a good laugh, LOL. Love you girlfriend, you always know exactly what my needs are, LOL. Got milk....
Never a dull moment at your house, huh? Sophie spared you at naptime, but I guess you were destined to do laundry today. ;-) By the way, thanks for your posts. Your second one put a huge smile on my face. I think he's pretty cute myself.
OH my....looks like you have an interesting week to say the very least! I am very thankful it didn't spill inside you nice Mama Machine!! Bless your heart....you need a Mocha Latte my friend! Coffee cures everything...and of course Diet Mountain Dew!
Oh Steffie, you never fail to make me laugh out loud. You crack me up! Mallory is TOTALLY enjoying the bubble machine. She just loves it. I can't wait until Lucy can enjoy it also.
I am a follower of Jesus Christ, Mother, wife, photographer, friend, taxi driver, chef, house cleaner, personal shopper, laundry maid and designer. I count my blessings everyday and LOVE my blended, multi-cultural family! ;)
33 comments:
Oh dear! Don't ya just love it when that happens? : )
Cocktail hour sounds great!
I am laughing outloud.
I will be there with ya, but I will have to wait til 5:00. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lauren
Oh yeah, don't feel bad...it's happened to me too!!!! Have a cocktail for me, ha!
Oh yeah, don't feel bad...it's happened to me too!!!! Have a cocktail for me, ha!
You are so funny, Steffie, I love the way you write. Thank you for my comment. No, you never did tell me. I didn't know but I am so glad that you did. It fills in a few blanks about how we came to have her because Stacey didn't give any details and probably never will. I also feel somehow connected, in a way to another mom when we were drawn to the same baby. I had applied for two other little two yr olds that had ended up being matched with other moms and really enjoy following their stories (at first, in a bitter sweet way, I'll admit) Hope that makes sense!?
I'm sorry you have been dealing with an infected eye at your house, and sickness in general. I think you are amazing how you laugh and handle your way through everything that is thrown at you. You are a great mom...and that IS one smart little angel you have there!! a helper in the making.
I'll bring the martinis!
if it weren't for bad luck, i'd have no luck at all......at least, this was one you didn't have to clean up. LOL
i like bailey's and cream. i'm a bit of a sissy....
Mmm cocktail hour...sounds great to me!
Only a true blogger would run in and get the camera. ;)
haha...sorry I can't help myself. Nice weather today huh?! ;)
Bwah ha ha. Thanks for the giggle. Sorry about the milk though, that stuff is expensive! :)
OMG!!!!
I am laughing.. BUT not at you.. with you...
Have a drink for me.. I don't really drink either.....LOL..
Have a Great Evening..
Hope Daniel is feeling better..
I can't help but laugh!
You so made my day! Here's to you... a "virtual" toast!
...and a "way to go" for your SMART GIRL!!!
Can't.....stop......laughing......
Cocktail hour again...hey I almost missed it.
Don't you just hate it when the milk does that. You have a great sense of humor BTW.
Hey, at least the cocktail fixin's didn't explode :0)
Oh my gosh! that is the best I have heard all day!
Lea
You're on a roll, aren't you!!
Exactly what I needed, not to see your mishaps but a good laugh, LOL.
Love you girlfriend, you always know exactly what my needs are, LOL.
Got milk....
Funny and frustrating at the same time!
Never a dull moment at your house, huh? Sophie spared you at naptime, but I guess you were destined to do laundry today. ;-) By the way, thanks for your posts. Your second one put a huge smile on my face. I think he's pretty cute myself.
you are so funny adding your note about drinking;)
What a big mess. Atleast it was outside I guess.
Here's to tomorrow being better "cheers";)
How did you know I was laughing????????
Debbie
Not...(snort).....laughing (chuckle)....at.....(sniff).....alllllll. (giggle.)
OH my....looks like you have an interesting week to say the very least! I am very thankful it didn't spill inside you nice Mama Machine!!
Bless your heart....you need a Mocha Latte my friend! Coffee cures everything...and of course Diet Mountain Dew!
Sweet Blessings!!!
Yup must agree that this is one interesting week over at the compound! Hope all the kiddos are better...
Noemi
Do we have to wait till 3:00.
I am thinking noon sounds better.
Oh Steffie, you never fail to make me laugh out loud. You crack me up!
Mallory is TOTALLY enjoying the bubble machine. She just loves it. I can't wait until Lucy can enjoy it also.
I came back over here to see what funny thing you said today!! Hope your back is better!!
Could have been worse....could have been in the kitchen :-) Thanks for the chuckle....
I'm only laughing a little : )
I am not laughing - just jealous - our milk spilled all over INSIDE our van - yeah, nice smell!!!!
I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow!!!!
Wendy
Post a Comment