I just want to say Thank You to Lea for sending me these two precious little gifts. The China Girl figurine came about 2 weeks ago. She sits on my computer desk. I think she is just darling. Then the coffee cup arrived yesterday. Isn't it awesome? I am so excited to have my next cup of morning coffee in it.......and Lea.....your blog will be the first one I check. ;) Have a wonderful weekend.....and thanks to everyone for your concern over Daniel and our nanny Alycia. Daniel is doing much better....his eye is just about back to normal and Alycia is fine and has a Dr. appointment next week just to "cover things". ;) 6 days and counting....... ;) Oh yeah......do you guys want me to bring my lap top along so I can blog from Maui? lol Just kidding! ;)
And as and added bonus......Daddy had to put the kids to bed last night because I had HS orientation with Emmie. Sophia must have drank the entire carton of OJ because she woke up this morning soaked right through her pull up.....the bed has been stripped and the washing machine is going.....and if The Boy has not been through enough this week.....I walk into his room and he start pointing to his bum.....yep...pooped and slept in it all night......he is NOT a happy camper this morning....walking around with his legs apart......he will be soaking his bum in the tub ASAP.......TGIF!!!!!






26 comments:
uh of course! Duh! You know we can't live without you ;)
Have a great trip! Will be looking forward to your updates from paradise.
Well, I sure feel special. You know you are very welcome and this was not necessary but appreciated my friend.
Yes, of course your laptop is going to Maui. We would just miss you too much.
Have a good weekend.
Again, thank you.
Lea
Oh..I love your little gifts! How thoughtful of Lea. Have a great weekend, friend. :)
LOVE the goodies...
They are tooo cute...
The little figurine is adorable..
Have a Great Day..
And you know I forgive you.. you are the BEST..
Just get my quilt square to me...LOL...
Love Ya girly..
You are amazing..
Can you believe they are going into HS.. Next year ALL 3 of mine will be there..
It is kind of sad to me.. wanted Izzy here to be with them..But what can you do..
HUGS..
Good Morning! LOL!
Love the goodies!
oh what pretty gifts!
yep! Don't you love what they do when Daddy is in charge?;) Mine will give them Sprite no matter how many times I explain they don't need it.
Poor Daniel sleeping in pooy all night. Yucky yuck.
Have a great weekend!
How cut are those gifties ?!?
Hmmm...I hope the layers of poo came off without too much ado ;0)
OH the hubs...gotta love him! :) I'm glad the kiddos are doing better. Cute gifts!!! I hope the weekend is a relaxing one!
xoxo
Oh, and OF COURSE you are bringing your laptop to Maui...how else am I suppost to live vicariously through you?! ;) ;)
LOVE that mug, where is it from if you don't mind sharing?
Sorry about the sheets and the bum. Hope the bath helped.
I also received one of those darling mugs from Miss Lea...isn't she the best?
Hoping you bring your laptop to Maui for more updates on the "things."
Have a great weekend! :)
It's me :)
I've sent you an emessage...
Diane..Mama to Joe, Jen, Jana Mei, Jadyn Hua and JOY
TGIF!!!
HELP ME!!! come visit and tell me what you think of this header I made and what to do with it...please oh please oh pleeeese!
Two things you must take to Maui... your laptop and extra sheets. :-) Cute gifts from Lea.
I needed a giggle this afternoon, thanks. ;)
Laptop in Maui, oh, ya....
What nice gifts! I love the figurine.
Mr. Mom never quite works as it should, does it? My big kids and my little ones always take advantage of the situation, because they know dad does not quite know how things are supposed to go. They love getting away with stuff while Mom is away!
have a good week-end!!
Such sweet gifts! Love them!
You are going to be so happy to get to Maui.... bless your hearts you all need a vacation!
Oh..that Lea...too sweet!! Sorry about the kiddos having rough nights but glad everyone is feeling better. Don't feel the need to update us from Maui, enjoy your family time. Of course...we would love it if you could sling us a pic or two!!
What a precious little China girl...and just lovely mug too!! How very thoughtful of sweet Lea!
You better be taking that laptop to Maui, girl....I need to see your pretty pictures with that brand spankin' new camera????
Oh my goodness...OJ for Miss Sophia....before bed..... and Deedal with a poopie bottom , too! "Good Morning to you, sweet friend!" ;)
On my....HIGH SCHOOL!!!! WOW...your sweet Emmie is growing up, my dear....she is such a beautiful young lady! I know you must be very proud!!! :)
Love ya bunches!!
Oh dear, I forgot about having these poop issues stuck to the bum! Oh my, maybe I should start rethinking!! LOL!
U R too funny!
Lea
Those things are so cute!
Poor little boy thing.A sore hinder is no fun.
Please know I am missing you bunches.I may need to go into withdrawl treatment soon,if i do not get my computer back.
Poor little guy....that must have been a horrible feeling this morning when he woke up!
Love the goodies. Email me and tell me where I can get the mug and the figurine. I just love it!!!! Gotta have it!!! :)
What sweet goodies--love them both! Just read your previous posts and what a week you have had! Hope the weekend improves--have a wonderful trip!!
How fun to receive the cups from your friend. That is so special.
I am sorry to hear about the little guys bum. I remember and that is so sad and it hurts them soooo much.
I love Maui!!! Where are you staying. I haven't been in a couple of years. And boy could we use it. My son Adam will be competing tomorrow and I am already nervouse. Last year this competition was in Hawaii. This year....RENO. Wow, what a change in venue.
ENJOY
Lauren
VERY cute gifts!
Post a Comment