I can hardly believe that my baby isn't a baby anymore. She is growing up way too fast. Where has all the time gone? She talks a mile a minute, gets spicer by the day and has such a free spirit about her that we just love. I remember the pictures above like they were just yesterday and yet we are approaching our 3 years as a Forever Family in a few months. Unreal! Here is the conversation we had yesterday on the way to the Doctor's office:
Sophia: "Do we have enough gas to get to the Doctor's?"
Me: "Yes baby, don't worry. I'll get you there. Mama will take care of you."
Sophia: (happily) "Oh bank (thank) you Mama, that would make me so happy."
Me: "You'll probably get some medicine from the Doctor."
Sophia : "Oh, ok, that will be great, the medicine will make me feel better and not cough anymore."
Me: "Yep, it will be ok tootie."
Sophia: "I wub (love) you Mama, your my best bwend." (friend)
Love,
Mommy







30 comments:
I just thing those pictures in the hats are precious. Especially the Asian one! But, the one with the hat and the pink matching outfit is adorable too. Oh heck they are all cute.
Lea
I just love all the pictures of Sophia. Her tiger hat is too precious. I hope today is a better day of health for her. Having such a high fever must have been so scary. I hope you stay healthy, Steffie.
Love,
Kim K.
Steffie...
have you used flickr?
www.flickr.com
you can upload photos there and make them larger. it then generates a code to upload the larger photo to your blog. you can do the same thing with the collage...upload it to flickr, enlarge it, then upload to blog. i think i change the photo size to medium on flickr which is the size you see on my blog. not 100% sure what size offhand...but when you go to try it, you will see what size as the one is just way too big. make sense? let me know if it doesn't. : )
hope Sophia feels better soon!
i am also Ella's "best fwend". isn't that too cute? oh, except from time to time when she gets mad at me...then I am "not her best fwend" LOL!
LOVE the pictures...
Sophia has really grown up in the last 3 years...
She is sooo beautiful...
Hope Sophia feels better soon...
And hope Emmie is feeling better soon too..
Hugs to you..
Lottie says that last line to me all the time....it just melts my heart!
Praying for Emmie and Sophia to get better very soon...high fevers are very scary for Momma's!
Hi Steffie,
How blessed we are!!! Your Sophia makes me smile:) I remember you meeting your sweet baby, Sophia, from you Story of You journey. Wow, you are right on questioning just where that time is going!!!
My baby, Joe, he turned 20 this year....and our daughter who our hearts were first blessed with into adoption and our much loved China, Jana Mei...she will be 8 this summer (UGH!!!)
We best buckle up this amazing ride we are on is certainly going way too fast!!!
Always wonderful to visit your blog and see how your beautiful family is doing.
FEEL BETTER SOON SWEET SOPHIA...maybe another chocolate chip cookie..or 2 or 3 :) will make her feel all better!!
As always, thanks for sharing,
Diane...Mama to Joe, Jen, Jana Mei, Jadyn Hua and JOY Hua
Time sure does fly...
She is just a precious angel. I can not wait til the day I am my daughters best friend.
Keep smilin!
Sweet conversations.
beverly
Such a sweet baby girl...
Awwwwwwwwwwwww so precious..... her baby pics... her big girl pics... her sweet little self... I hope she is feeling all better...
(((((HUGS)))))
She is just a beautiful girl! I hope that she is feeling better soon too. This is a bad year for flu bugs.
Oh my... the time goes by too fast. I remember following your story on The Story of You and that seems like yesterday!
What a precious and beautiful girl Sophia is!!!!!!!
Oh I love!!!! the photos!!
I hope Fia is feeling better soon.
They grow up to fast!!! They are babies and you are mending their broken hearts (that's what I did last night with my oldest....boys already!).
Those pictures are just too precious...I am so longing for sweet girl like Sophia to call me their best bwend!
She is growing up so fast! You have such a beautiful family!
So sweet! And boy do they grow up fast. I can't get over the fact that S.G. starts Kinder next year. Ugh!!
that is soooo precious....I love the pictures of her eating cookies....hope she feels better soon!
Ummmmmm I am thinking chocolate chip cookies would make me feel good too.
I am always amazed,is it just me thinking this or are kids made smarter then when I was that age.I know I would never have talked that smart.But maybe that is because I am a guy.We are a little slower at starting things I'vre been told.But once I started I have not shut up>LOLOLOL
Hugs my dear,
Mr.Brian
She has such a prety smile. You are so blessed to have such joy with you every day!
OH my! I am so sorry your girls are so sick! Sounds like what Chelsi has had for over a week now! It is one bad bug! She has been on Augmentin XR 1000 mgs. 2/day for 9 days so far....one more day to go. Her head is still very congested...and she feels very fatigued.
I'll be praying for your sweet girls to get better quickly!Sending hugs and love to all of you!
So sweet, they grow up so fast. Your children are all beautiful. We traveled with Laura ( Annslee) to China and it amazes me how big our girls are already.
Wow, such a big girl. I hope she feels better very soon!
Can I ask what region your daughter is from?? Her early pictures remind me of my daughter who is from the Dong Monority adopted from Guizhou.
Julie
She is such a smart girl! Hope she feels better soon.
I adore that hat picture, the one you took in china... she a doll.. I hope she feels better soon.
I love those pictures and seeing how your girl has grown. I so hope she is feeling better soon!
Love these pics of Miss Fia : ) I hope she is on the mend very soon. Looks like all of our little ones got a bug of some sort
I hope both girls get to feeling better soon.
The photos of your get together (in earlier post) were really neat to see. I love the way you present them with individual backgrounds/framing. Great pictures! Looks like lots of really neat memories were made, too!
(Oh...and I know what you mean about our little ones growing up WAY, WAY TOO FAST...)
Love the pictures....time goes by way too fast! I just posted our 5 year Gotcha Day yesterday. Can't believe it's been 5 years since I first held my Livi. I hope Sophia is feeling better soon. She is so cute!
She is adorable and I hope her doctor made her feel better!! We have been right there with you this week on that part! Don't you love it when they say things like that and melt your heart? I love her outfit in the bottom pics!
Debbie
Post a Comment