Monday, February 11, 2008

Dear Anonymous....

It is now two days after your nasty comments. I didn't even realize they were there. Perhaps that's because I was spending time with my family and friends. A blogger friend gave me the "heads up". First off..........please, don't come back to my blog. If you don't even have the courage to admit who you are.....then please......just go away. I feel sorry for you! Your nasty comments do not phase me. Trust me when I say I can rise above your pathetic accusations. However, with the "clues" you left behind, it tells me that maybe you are a Mother/Student in this district and clearly a very unhappy individual. I will not defend myself to you.......however, I do believe it is "you" that needs therapy! It would also be really easy to figure out who you are with the tracking sites that I have for my computer. But you know what???? I don't even care! And lastly, I guarantee you that Emmie will go very far in her life and not because she is beautiful, but because she is smart and will follow her spiritual heart.